red

Jordyn.

Seven rounds. We went seven fucking rounds last night.

That's not even counting the times we made each other come without having sex.

He really did leave me unable to speak a coherent sentence last night and I mean that in the most literal way possible. By the end of our night, I could barely move anything, that included my tongue to form words. The only word I could remember how to utter was his name, not even my own. Ingrained onto my tongue, the two syllables that made up his name were the only form of muscle memory I still had.

We went at it until the early hours of morning, the earliest crack of dawn could be vaguely traced just before I drifted off to sleep beside him. Our legs tangled together, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, his head buried in the crook of my neck. As if he hadn't spent almost the entire night buried inside of me. Until we got to a point where it hurt to think about having another orgasm, that's when we stopped. That's when our greedy asses were sufficed.

It was one hell of a night.

I didn't bother to do anything once I rubbed my eyes awake. I was the first one awake out of the two of us, surprisingly. The silky sheets rustled against my bare body, making me aware of the fact that we're both ass naked under the covers. My body naturally gravitated towards him during the night. When we fell asleep, we were spooning, I believe. But now, I pressed right up against him, with my arms and legs latched to his body in a desperate bear hug. How the hell I managed to do this within only a few hours astounds me.

A sharp pain shoots through my legs the second I try to shift onto my back. Not a good idea. I knew I'd be sore when morning came. Switching positions to try something new in so little time may not have been the best call on my part. We were all over the place; the room is clear evidence of that. The room in daylight is the perfect representation of how my body feels. Pillows discarded all over the floor. The little lamp that was once on our bed is now on the floor as a result of me accidentally pushing it over in an attempt to grab something. The cushioned chair in the coroner of our room is missing a leg. I think the door handle to the balcony might be lying around somewhere...

Yeah, we're definitely gonna need to pay for that.

If this is what our bedroom looks like, I'm actually scared to go out into the living room area. Halfway through our reckless escapades we kissed our way into the living room and he had his way with me on the couch. And the dining table. And the coffee table for that matter. Not a single surface was free of our dirty work and I'm afraid that left more damage than I anticipated.

I suck it up and move my leg off of his hip, wincing in the process. My thigh quivers slightly until I set it down on the bed. Letting out a hefty exhale into the open air, I just know I won't be doing many rigorous activities for today. Or tomorrow in fact, my body needs at the bare minimum three to four business days to recover.

My fingers aimlessly work their way through Beau's hair. I'll take a shower after he wakes up. I do need one to refresh myself, but I don't want to get up so abruptly without saying good morning to my boy first.

I notice his eyelids twitching as he begins to stir. He groans tiredly as his hands come up to rub his eyes. He's so fucking adorable in the morning. When he's at his most natural he appears so sweet. But then his vulgar sarcasm comes tumbling in and that boy who was shaking himself from his slumber is long gone.

His eyes open the slightest bit and his lips take on the cutest lazy grin. My hand soothes over his fluffy mound of hair while I murmur, "Morning, love." My other hand he takes to place on his cheek while I massage his scalp. I have a strong fondness for our soft mornings together, that's part of why I won't leave him alone without saying good morning, every morning. Nothing can get better than this, waking up next to the guy I love, witnessing such an intimate, vulnerable place with him. Now I know why he didn't stay the night with just anyone. It's a very intimate gesture, one that contributed to my love for him now.