WORST TO BEST PERSONALITY IN BLACKPINK (long)

Jennie: Jennie does indeed have an attitude problem but she is also very sensitive at the same time. She appears to have the demeanor of not caring what people think but in reality it's the opposite because she thrives off of what people think. She tends to look at the positive comments AND the negative so that she could better herself for blinks. While that is true, she still is a bit spoiled. Jennie's mother owns a big part of the entertainment industry and Jennie is used to being spoiled and getting whatever she wants, which is why she is YGs princess. She gets all the spotlight, all the special clothes, and anything she wants in the company. While Yg does market off of Jennie, he still gives her whatever she wants, she is the only member allowed to date in the group, meaning if she were to get a boyfriend she wouldn't even get scolded for it.

Lisa: Lisa is a sweet and caring person but she can also come off as a little annoying to people. Lisa has a very pushy personality and tries to drive people to be better at things, but a lot of people tend to get annoyed with it and not want to be her friend because of it. Lisa hates lazy people and often projects that onto her friends.  Lisa is very quiet off of camera and sometimes prefers to be home alone instead of at the dorm, which causes her to miss opportunities to spend time with her members which is why she doesn't have a close relationship with Jisoo and Jennie as she does with Rosé.  Lisa has a neutral personality in the group.

Rosé: Rosé is actually very outgoing and she loves to make friends and talk to new people. She is actually friends with Bangchan and Felix and she even introduced Bangchan and Lisa and now they are friends. Rosé likes to have a big social circle and can easily strike up a conversation with anyone. The thing about Rosé is that she may come off as just too much for an introverted person and make them want to avoid her. She has the biggest social circle in blackpink. A reason why she is so close to Lisa because she is so social and always talks to her and invites her out. Rosé has a good relationship with all of members and is closer to Jisoo and Jennie than people think.

Jisoo: Jisoo is the best personality is blackpink. She is sincere all time and she does truly love blinks like they are her closest friends. She sometimes gets a little hurt when blinks ignore her and pay attention the other members but she pretends she doesn't because she loves them so much. Jisoo is an ambivert though she can make friends very easily but still have a small social circle. Jisoo has a big sister nature toward everyone she meets even if they are older than her she still has the tendency to take care of them and make sure they are okay. She takes care of all of her members and makes sure that Lisa doesn't overwork her self, she also cheers Jennie up when she is sad about hate comments. If there was a leader role in blackpink, Jisoo would surely have it.