-Part 4-

It had been almost 2 weeks since Naruto was admitted to the hospital.
His wounds were long healed by now thanks to the kyuubis healing.

Naruto was tapping his finger on the end of the bed quickly.
He was completely fine. He should be able to get out of the hospital.
So why was he still in it?!

The blonde was slowly getting annoyed and anxious.
The kyuubi still chimed in once and a while as Tsunade made her regular visits.... But no one else came. No one else seemed to care.

Naruto wanted out. He felt like an animal in a cage.
They should just make it official and put a seal on his door like the kyuubis cage....
But he wasn't an animal. He was a human. He was a person.

Tsunade opened the door and smiled at the blonde who looked her way.

Granny can I leave? Naruto asked as she did her usually check up. No. I still need your wounds to heal, Tsunade said flatly. My wounds are healed though! Naruto yelled jumping up.
Tsunade frowned and sighed.
Not physical wounds, she clarified. 'Those won't heal' the kyuubi stated and Naruto sighed in frustration. I just want to get out and continue my shinobi life, Naruto said and Tsunade nodded. Just a little longer Gaki, she reassured and Naruto sat back on the bed for her to finish. 'She's lying' the fox said.

'I'm bored. The Anbu won't let me out of my room or look outside.. what to do' Naruto thought. 'Maybe you should just open your eyes to reality. Your a monster and no one cares about you' the kyuubi said. I'm really not trying to think that way thanks, Naruto sighed. 'You used my chakra against Zabuza whatever his last name is.. even Kakashi is affraid of you' the kyuubi said and Naruto frowned. Do you think that's why none of them visit? Naruto mumbled. 'That Hokage of yours is scared for peoples well being around you.. why do you think your still in the hospital?' The fox said and Naruto laid his head on his arms.

It was currently night.
Soon rounding midnight.

Naruto sat with his knees to his chest and head buried into his arms.
He was against the windowed wall as the kyuubis words couldn't help but play over and over in his head.

No stop thinking about that. People care for you. You have friends. Granny wouldn't hold me here because she's scared, Naruto mumbled as he lightly pulled at his golden blonde hair.
It's not true. Not true. No. Not true, Naruto whispered as his grip on his hair tightened with each sentence.

Tears slowly flowed down his slim cheeks as he seemed to be trying to rip his hair out.

Soon a headache started to form. A large splitting headache but he didn't care.
Naruto wanted to be heard for once. He wanted to be selfish for once and have someone's warmth. Someone's love. Just someone.

Nurses rushed into the room and Naruto began to sob.

Stop! Stop looking at me like that! He screamed and pulled harder, becoming a small ball on the floor.

Tsunade shoved past the two nurses and picked Naruto up like he was a fragile baby.

Shh. It's ok Gaki, she whispered and Narutos almost immediately fell into a peaceful darkness.