Chapter 8

Lia's POV

It was lunch time and I was hanging out with Helena and a couple more friends on a table, eating and talking to each other.

Everything was going great until Blake came and sat next to Helena, looking at her without saying anything at first.

Yes, Blake is a year older but she had to re take the class, I am not sure why. So now she is with us, and because of the bad relationship she had with my sister, now I am the one that has to deal with her and her crazy attitude.

Back to reality! She sat next to my girlfriend and looked at her up and down. Not this again. I mentally rolled my eyes!

"Can I help you with something?" Helena said to her trying to be polite but not too polite and a smirk appeared on Blake's face.

"You can help me with many things." She said and put her arm around my girlfriend's shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at her response trying to keep my cool. She isn't worth it anyway.

"I am sorry but, as you already know, I have a girlfriend." Said Helena while pushed her hand away and then hugged me.

"Oh, come on. You can't seriously believe that you are satisfied with the little freak. She doesn't even want sex. What are you going to do all day? Watch Netflix and no chill?" The idiot said and then leand closer to her and told her something which I heard of course. "I can make you forget how to walk. You just need to say the word."  I really didn't like that.

"Can't you just leave us alone? What did we ever do to you?" I asked.

"Oh, look at that. The young freak. Really, how is your sister? Did she die yet?" She asked and I was about to get up and smack her but Helena grabbed my hand. The word about Taylor going to the army was known to everyone now. That is what happens in small towns.

"Don't talk about my family!" I told her and she chuckled.

"Oh don't worry. Everyone knows about your sister... and your mom. At least now she is dead and your hot mom has a hot girlfriend and that little bastard. I guess the dick wasn't that good after all if she moved on so fast. Or you know, your mom is a whore." Blake said and I couldn't take it anymore.

I got out of Helena's grip and jumped towards Blake. I punched her in the face again and again. I didn't stop until one of my teachers pulled me away.

He sent me to the principal while Blake went to the nurse 's office.

As I entered the principal's office with the teacher I saw the secretary. She talked with the teacher when the door opened and aunty Mary came out.

She is not my aunt but she is my mama's best friend and we call her that.

"Lia? What happened?" She asked surprised. I am not the kind of student to be at the principal's office because I did something bad.

"She got in a fight for no..." my teacher started but auntie Mary stopped him by raising her hand.

"I want to hear her. Come in, and Anna call her mother for me please." She said to the secretary and opened the door for me to enter. As I did and we took our seats she looked at me. "So, what happened?"

"I got in a fight with Blake. Well it was more of an one sided fight. She didn't do much." I told her.

"And why did you hit Blake?" She asked and I sighed.

"She said some things to my girlfriend and about my family that I didn't like." I told her looking down. I don't want to tell her what she said because then she is going to tell mama.

"About Taylor? This is not a reason to fight. You know Blake and Taylor don't have a good relationship. You should stay out of it." She said.

"I tried but... she started it, and she didn't only say things about Taylor." I told her.

"What else did she say?" I am going to  have to tell her.

"She said that  it is better know that mom is dead and that mama is a whore because she has a new hot girlfriend. She also called my brother a bastard." I told her and I saw the sock in her face after hearing it.

She cleared her throat. "Hm, well as your principal I have to tell you that, violence is not the way to handle things and that you are going to have detention for a week. But as your mama's best friend I will say... good job." She said and I smiled a little. "Look Lia, I know thighs are not easy for you and because this is the first time you cause trouble, you only have one week detention. But if this happens again the punishment will be harder. You could be expelled!" She told me and I nodded my head.

"I know, I just..." before I could say anything more the door opened.

"What the hell were you thinking getting into a fight? Are you crazy?" Mama said coming in with ma Silvia.

"Summer calm down, I have it under control. I talked with Lia and she knows that what she did was wrong, right?" Auntie Mary said looking at me. I nodded my head again without saying anything. With my mama mad, I should keep quiet. "Now go wait outside until I talk to them." She said and I left the office.

Outside I saw Helena waiting for me. "Hey, are you ok? Did you got in trouble?" The way she cares about me is so cute.

I smiled at her. "Only detention, nothing serious." I told her and she hugged me.

"I was worried about you. And the things Blake said were bullshit. Everything she says is. Don't take her seriously, ok?" She told me.

"So you don't have a problem about Netflix and no Chill?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"Netflix with you is way better than chilling with anyone else. I love you and I don't care if we have sex once a year or something. It doesn't matter to me."  She is the best.

I do have sex with her, not because I feel the need to but because she makes me feel safe and doesn't pressure me at all. A lot of asexual people have sex with their partner, it is just not a need. Of course every relationship and every person is different so, I can't talk about everyone...

Author's note

Sorry to leave you hanging for so long. More updates are coming soon.

So the phone call was about Lia.

What do you think is going  to happen to Taylor?

Thank you for your support!!!