Just Us Three {Justin Bieber/Jason McCann one shot}

Hey guys :) this is my first sex one shot on this account lol. I hope you guys like it! And as you can tell since it is Rated R, so please read at your own risk :) and for all of you who are reading this, thank you! So so much for your support, Love you all

"Come on babe, just take a sip." My boyfriend, Justin said, trying to get me to take a sip of his cup of beer. "Justin I said no, there is no way I'm drinking any beer, not even one sip."  He sighed.

"Look, I know you want me to get into it, but it's just not my thing." He sighed again. "I know but I really want you to live a little." I couldn't take is pouty face anymore, I gave in. "Alright fine, just one sip." He smiled wide and handed me is cup. I told the smallest sip ever. "Gross, this tastes horrible."

Justin chuckled. "I know." I was confused. "If it tastes like crap, why do people drink it?" He laughed again. "For the effects, not the taste." "Oh.." All of a sudden he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me close against him.

"Wow baby." I said, he smirked, giving me a look I haven't seen before. "I've been waiting for a long time to express my true feelings for you." After he said that, he kissed me, hard. I wasn't expecting it.

"W-what's that?" I said, nervous. He didn't answer, he just took my hand and lead me upstairs. I followed, not ready or expecting what was about to happen next. 

"Sit on the bed babe, I gotta go get something." He said, walking out of the room. I sat on the bed like he said. He then came back with someone who looked just like him. "Um.. Justin? Who's this?" He smirked. "This is my twin brother, Jason McCann." He smirked at me just like Justin.

"Oh, nice to meet you. Um.. what is he doing here?" They both smirk at each other. "Don't worry baby, we'll take good care of you."

I was scarred and nervous but slightly turned on at the same time. "Justin please tell me what's going on." "Don't worry baby, you'll find out." After he said that he got on top of me and started to kiss me, I kissed back. 

"Damn Justin am I gonna get a turn with the babe?" Jason said. I pulled away from Justin. "W-wha?" I was confused. "Yeah sure bro." Justin got off me then Jason got on top of me. "Wait Justin, you always get jealous when another guy flirts with me, now you're letting Jason just get on me?"

He smirked. "Stop worrying baby, everything will be fine, just go along with it." I did my best.

Jason started to kiss me, it felt so weird but I kissed back anyway. I quickly looked over at Justin, he was trying to hide his jealousy, I pulled away from Jason. "Justin come here baby." I said. He smiled and get over to me, he knelt behind me. "You ready for this?" I didn't say anything, I just nodded.

Justin started to pull down his pants and Jason started to pull down my shorts. "Wait.. are we?" I said, sounded scarred, well I was, I was really nervous. And I guess Justin could sense something. was wrong.

"Babe just stay calm, we'll take care of you, I promise." I nodded. "But I wanna know what you're gonna do before you-" I got cut off by Jason slamming into me. "Jason! Oh my god!" Oh frick that felt amazing, but Justin glared at him.

"What?" He looked at him, he stopped thrusting but he was still inside me. "She said that she wanted to be warned, you just don't go off and slam into a virgin anway." Jason rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

He started trusting his giant cock inside my pussy once again.

Justin must have given up because he pulled his boxers down. "You ready babe?" I nodded as best I could as Jason kept pounding into me with his cock. Before I could breath, Justin shoved his giant cock into my mouth, I started to suck on it as Jason kept going.

I kept moaning from Jason and gaging on Justin's cock, both of them smiling at me, enjoying this so much, just as much as I was. This was perfect. Justin took his cock out of my mouth and Justin and Jason changed places. But instead of Justin pounding into me, he started licking my wet pussy. I moaned loudly.

"Mmm, you like that baby?" He said, having a smirk smile on his face, his hot breath on my pussy making me moan more. "Yes, I love it so much!" I said, screaming in pleasure a little. He smiled and continued to lick and suck on my wet clit.

Jason shoved his cock into my mouth and I sucked on it.

As we kept having sex, we were trying every single sex position we could think of. Everything was perfect, I was in complete bliss. I couldn't think of anyone better to be dong this with.

We did one final sex postion and I just couldn't take anymore. "Damn baby I can't have anymore orgasms, I'm ready to stop." I said, out of breath. They both noded and we both fall on the bed. I was inbetween Justin and Jason. "Good night my loves." I said smiling.

I rolled onto my one side to face Jason. "Thank you so much for doing this." I said. He smiled "I really enjoyed it and I hope you can do it again." I smiled and pecked his lips*

I then turned to Justin. "This was perfect, I loved my first time." He smiled. "I'm glad I could do it for you, I wanted to make your first time memerable." I kissed him long and hard, and we both fell asleep.

Tonight was just us three... I thought.