The Unexpected Visitor

Meredith's POV:

I couldn't think straight my ex-boyfriend Finn is here standing at my bedside waiting for me to answer his many questions while my current boyfriend Derek is waiting for my answers too but I couldn't figure out why Finn was here, he dumped me the moment he found out I had cancer and I was heartbroken, I didn't want to fight cancer if it meant I had no one with me but now I have Derek and no cancer, and Finn can't expect me to go back to him.

"Um, what are you doing here Finn, you dumped me I thought I made it clear that I didn't want to talk or see you again."

"I know Meri, but I heard that you were no longer dying and I'm sorry I hurt you I was just scared that I would lose you, and now that I know I didn't I want to try again please Meri."

"And what you think I didn't want to lose you or my friends? well, Finn, I did I lost everyone, everyone left me because I was sick and it's Mer, not Meri and I didn't fight to get you back I fought for myself and Derek, so Finn leaves before I kick your arse out of her."

I couldn't believe I just told Finn to get lost, I know it was the right thing to do but a part of me feels bad as he was my love once upon a time, but I love Derek, in a way I've never loved anyone else like I love Derek, he is my forever.

//

Derek's POV:

I'm not going to lie I was very jealous and confused when Meredith's so-called Ex-boyfriend turned up at the hospital like who the hell does he think he is? He can't dump Mer for getting cancer and then expect her to forgive him the minute she gets better that's just fucked up if I'm being honest.

"Listen, Finn, Mer has just gotten out of kidney transplant so I think it would be best if you left and didn't come back anytime soon or you will have to deal with me."

"Who the hell do you think you are? Her boyfriend because you can't talk to me like that or you'll regret it."

"Actually, I am her boyfriend, and as her boyfriend, I am asking you to leave nicely if I have to ask again it will involve some fists so I suggest you leave and not return."

God, I hate him already and I just met him.

"Fine I'll leave but know Meri I'll come back and you will realize that you missed me."

"Dude, it clear she moved on so stop being a dick and leave her alone."

And with that Finn had left and hopefully for good so Mer and I can be ourselves.

"Did I just witness Derek Shepherd jealous?"

"What no I wasn't jealous, I don't know what your on about Mer."

"Hey, I like it makes you hot and I don't mind that."

"Mer, I think you should get some sleep."

Chapter finished, sorry it's a short one I didn't really know what to write abt so I brought in a ex-boyfriend and I don't think that will be the last of Finn but let me know what you think :)

Thank you for the reads, comments, and votes it means the world to me. I should be able to post more as I am on school holidays now :)

Feel free to leave ideas etc in the comments they are all welcomed,

Have a great day!

-cerys