Staying with Kenneth

Readers POV
I sat there crying while I was waiting there for Kenneth (Principal) to be here for me so I could vent to him. After awhile I heard a knock at the door so I went to go open the door. Kenneth was there and gave me a small smile. "Thank you so much, Kenneth.. y'know.. for being there for me," I say,  "you're welcome Y/n," Kenneth says giving me a warm smile. "Y/n, is it ok if I take you to my house and we talk about it there?" Kenneth asks, "of course."  I leave the house and we both walk out into his car together, then we both get into his car. I think about how Brandon (Baldi) yelled at me earlier and I started to tear up, then eventually I start crying.  "Y/n! Are you ok?" Kenneth asks, concerned. "I hate how he does that, yells... he's so selfish.." I say,  "I used to care about him so much and I still do but it's just hard to love him because of the person he turned out to be. He used to be so lovable, charming and caring, now he's selfish, mean and abusive." Kenneth stayed silent for a second they says "I wonder what made him change."   The rest of the ride to Kenneth's house was quiet.

(Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the rest of the chapters will be longer!)