1.10

Tony took Blake up stairs and got her dressed in a black dress with a maroon leather jacket 

(like this but without the cat ears)

Tony pulled up the the Disney Hall in his silver Audi he got out and opened the back passenger door and helped Blake out. The valet smiled at the two and hopped in the car. Tony walked threw the crowd, holding Blakes hand to keep her close. The crowd started to notice him and came closer and cameras started flashing. Tony looked down to make sure Blake wasn't bothered by the flashing but she seemed to be fine and her sunglasses were blocking most of the light. As they were walking a girl shoved forward.

"hey Tony remember me?" she said Tony rolled his eyes.

"sure don't" he said and kept walking, "you look great Hef" he said patting an old man surrounded by several women.

"what has the world come to when a man has to crash his own party!" Obadiah said as the two Starks walked up to him, you could tell that he was annoyed. 

"yeah, and this is my daughter she is crashing my party to you know give her some credit" Tony said Pulling Blake in front of him.

"look at you.. two" Stane said looking Tony up and down "hi Blakey" he said Blake looked up at Tony with a 'are you kidding me?' look.

"what a surprise!" Obadiah said you could see that he was confused and pissed that Tony was there.

"i'll see you inside" Tony cut him off. Pushing a few people out of the way, then he picked Blake up as the crowd got denser.

Tony went straight to the bar, of course. He looked at his daughter "now princess, no drinking until you at least 14 got it, and never get the cheap stuff always get the good stuff ok?" he said the bartender looked very confused "give me a scotch" Tony said to the man who gave a confused smile and went to make the drink. Blake yawned "terrible parenting on my part i should not have brought you" he said making a yikes face "uh rest your head down and take a nap ok i'll wake you up before i blow there pants off" Blake smiled and giggled, and laid her head on his shoulder.

"can't say i don't agree with you about the bad parenting decision Mr Stark" A voice said, Tony turned to face a man "agent Coulson" the man introduced.

"oh yeah yeah yeah, the guy from the.." Stark said 

"strategic homeland enforcement and logistics division" Coulson said 

"right yeah" Tony said sipping his drink "god you need a new name for that" he said

"yeah we hear that a lot, listen i know this must be a trying time for you, with your escape and raising a daughter, but we need to debrief you, there is still a lot of unanswered questions and time can be a factor with these things lets just put something on the books?" Coulson said but Tony was completely distracted by a incredible sexy woman. (AN his thoughts not mine ;)

"tell you what, your completely right" Tony said holding out his hand while never letting his eyes leave Pepper. "i am going to go to my assistant and we will make a date ok?" Tony said leaving Agent Coulson. Blake waved goodbye to Coulson and he gave an awkward wave back with a small smile.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

hey loves!

im gonna cut it here just so i can get another chapter out but there should be one or two more today, sorry for the odd stop

love yall, im here if you need me, 

also please comment i love all the funny comment sections in books on this website and i really want one if im being honest so don't be afraid!