Office Sex

Characters: James P. Sullivan and Tylor Tuskman

Note that is a series of male characters getting pregnant, therefore they all have a vagina to get impregnated by their mates.

*****************************************

Tylor walked down the halls of Monsters Inc. He whistled as Val came driving up beside him. "Hey, Val. Could you give me a lift to Sulley's office? He needs to talk to me about something."

Val smiled. Ever since Tylor came to Mift, she was happy that he was living his best life with the team. "Of course. Hop on and I'll take you there." She said. Tylor hopped onto the vehicle and they sped off down the hallway. "Isn't this great? I mean, you are going to the office. I bet you're getting a promotion. Oh, or maybe you're finally getting on that Laugh Floor."

Tylor laughed, but blushed. "Oh, I'm sure it's nothing. After all, Sulley is in charge for the day." Suddenly, he felt hot. "Hey, is it getting hot in here? Not that I'm thinking about anyone, if that's what you're asking."

Val smirked. "Oh, come on, Ty. I've seen the way you look at Sulley." She said. Tylor turned bright red. He covered his face with his hands, embarrassed. "Oh, don't be like that. Yeah, I've known for, well, a week since you got here."

Tylor turned to Val and sighed. "Okay, yes, I have a crush on Sulley. How can I not? He's kind, strong, and… cute." He said. "But how can I tell Sulley I have feelings for him? What if he rejects me?"

Val looked at Tylor. She could tell he was worried that Sulley would reject his feelings. "Well, here's what I think. You go in there, tell Sulley how you feel, and go on a nice romantic date with him." She said, "That way, you'll no longer have to worry about him rejecting you."

Tylor smiled. Soon Val arrived in front of the office. "Thank you, Val. I feel a lot better." He hopped off the vehicle. "I'll tell you all about it when it's over."

Val nodded and drove off, honking the horn. Tylor shook his head playfully and walked up to the door. He stopped, taking a deep breath. "Okay, Tylor," He said to himself. "this is your chance to tell Sulley your feelings. Just go in there and say… 'I love you, Sulley'." Tylor took another deep breath and walked through the door.

Inside the office, Sulley was sitting at the desk. He was going through the papers and folders, filling them out or throwing them into the trash. He looked up to see Tylor. "Hey, I knew you'd make it here."

Tylor blushed. Sulley's fur looked so soft to lay on or snuggle with. He felt his heart beating harder each time. "Y-Yeah. Um, so, uh, what did you want to talk to me about?" He said, stammering.

Sulley pulled out the chair in front of the desk. "Take a seat and I'll explain everything." He said. Tylor nodded and sat in the chair. Sulley sat back down, clasping his hands. "Well, Tylor, it seems like your dream is about to come true."

"Wait, really? You mean… I finally get to be on the Laugh Floor?" Tylor asked. Sulley nodded. "Oh my god, I can't believe this! I finally get to go on the Laugh Floor! Hell, yeah!"

Sulley laughed heartedly. "Hell yeah, indeed." He said, getting up from his chair. He walked around the desk, and placed a hand on Tylor's shoulder. "But, first, there's one thing that needs to be done."

Tylor blushed harder. His face was as red as a tomato. "Uh, sure," He said. "What needs to be done?" Tylor got up. Suddenly, he was pushed against the desk. He looked at Sulley, who had him cornered. "Wh-What are you doing?"

"This." Sulley said, and kissed Tylor on the lips. He heard Tylor moan in pleasure as his tongue searched his mouth. He pulled away, breaking the kiss. "Ever since you arrived at Monsters Inc, I felt a spark inside me. And it told me that you're my life. That you're my soulmate forever. So, how about you spread those legs?"