In the beginning...

In the beginning, there was the word, and the word was with god, and the word WAS god. I don't remember at the moment where that scripture is located, but I thought it would make a great intro to our story, not MY story but OUR story. The story currently being written about us and guardians alike.
What is a guardian? You may say, well in order to answer that, we must go to the beginning. The beginning of EVERYTHING.
In the beginning, Jesus created the world. As for heavenly father, he created us. He created our souls and our bodies while Jesus created the heavens and earth which is still being created to this day. Your probably wondering what this has to do with the term guardians. Well be patient, as I am getting there. Before god made humans, Jesus made guardians. An animal looking creature, that stands on two legs, has hands of a human, and can bear the power of the aura, also known as magic.
Their purpose is two fold: to protect humanity, and to let humanity grow and progress. Not as we see it, but as god sees it.
These first guardians, created by god himself, are called the Firstborn. Since they were born first. But as god finished his creations as did Jesus, a powerful enemy had other plans. Lucifer, the star of the morning, was a cunning and resourceful spirit. When he discovered gods creations, he became jealous and set out to create his own life.
Satan did not have the means nor the permission to do so. But he did it anyway with the forced labor of the spirits he had taken with him from his fall from heaven. (after the war in heaven) and then at one point in time, he succeeded.
He had created the antirace to the Guardians, a transforming creature from the netherworld called a Netherian.
Netherians are not as limited in forms as the guardians. They can take the physical form of vampires, goblins, orcs, spectres, and even the physical form of a guardian itself! In the end, (or the beginning) Satan created the netherians to both corrupt and kill guardians and humans alike. So they (the netherians) being the opposite of the guardains immediately prepared for war.
Meanwhile after man was introduced to earth, the guardians were teaching man to do basic things such as gather food, grow crops, and make fire. But god knew that war was coming. So he blessed the humans with a gift, one that would shape the universes future itself.
The gift was very special. It was the ability to create life through the process of ones innermost wishes and desires. The life that was created through this process was none other than guardians themselves. But Satan being as jealous as he is, had a backup plan. Satan even today implements this plan upon our free will and shifts our dreams and desires from good to bad. And therefore we began to create Netherians as well. But in the end, no party was greater than the other. But in that time we humans were weaker. But what about the little dreams that are not bad or good? You may ask. Well, that created a third race as well. This race was known as the lowbent. The lowbent were created by us, and are currently walking the world looking for personal gain, a purpose, or both. The lowbent don't really believe in god, or they just ignore his existence as they have lost their connection with god himself. They travel the universe and are commonly used by netherians and guardians as spies and/or mercenaries. But in the end they are merely neutral in such affairs. However, neutral as they are, they CAN become a netherian or guardian through their actions.