5) Fight for it!

Author's POV

Eira Changed herself into denim shorts and t-shirt which she was provided by one of the maid.

She was still in confusion and was not sure what she just saw. How can someone turned into an animal. Never in her life she has seen or heard something like this, her whole life she was Engulfed in the martial arts and discipline while other girls of her age was watching and reading fantasy world. She has no idea what werewolves are, that vampires do exist and witches linger around too.

Whatever she saw just few hours ago was none of her business until it gets in her way. Werewolf or not she has no interest in it. she was feeling good now, perfectly fine and ready to go. She doesn't care if supernatural World exist or not, it's none of her business and she would love to stay away.

She tied her hair in ponytail And went out of his luxurious washroom. Marble floor and walls with huge bathtub and glass shower. Everything was screaming money.

"You look perfectly fine..."
She halted in in her place as she heard Xavion's voice.

He walked into the room, shirtless. Her eyes roamed on his perfectly sculptured body. Every muscle was prominent and he was looking even more big without shirt and the platinum chain around his neck was giving him a bad boy look making him look hotter. She haven't seen this kind of body even in her own training school where highly skilled martial artists are living.

"Yes, I am fine now..."
She answered, looking at him alert. She still doesn't know what's his intentions.

"Are you going somewhere?..."
He questioned more like stated it with cocky smile.

Xavion walked towards the fireplace and picked up the thick wood block which was cut into considerable size. Eira looked at him carefully, observing his Every move, not like she meets werewolf everyday. She raised her eyebrows amused when he tore the wood into half like a piece of paper. He has got impressive strength, the normal person wouldn't be able to do it.

"I asked you something?.."
He asked again, tearing another wooden block and throwing it in the fire.

"I am fine now, I don't think I have any reason to stay here anymore..."
She answered not showing any kind of fear in her voice.

"It's late night..."
He reasoned.

"I have no fear of darkness..."
She countered and he let out a low chuckle. She didn't understand what's so amusing.

"I can't let you go, Eira..."
He stated taking steps closer to her until he was standing few inches away from her.

"May I know why?..."
She asked, looking straight into his eyes bravely. Challenging him with her blue ocean orbs and he liked the fire in her.

"I have my reasons... You know my secret!..."
He whispered darkly. Honestly he doesn't care if someone learns about him or not, there was a simple solution for it and that is, kill the person. But in Eira's situation he was just tempted to keep her close, anyhow.

The revelation of all the secrets at the same will be too much for her, before that he needs to earn her trust and that is very difficult as the girl is cold like ice and hard as stone.

And he knows how to turn the situations in his favour.

"I won't tell anyone that you are The wolf mr. Xavion..."
She said and he smirked, he knows that she saw and that's what he wanted.

He showed her his real face to her, it wasn't accident, it was intentional.

"Not wolf, it's werewolf and I can't let you go, Eira..."
He said placing emphasis on each word while his lips were still in a smirk.