♡︎♡︎♡︎

hello everyone !!
i hope you guys are doing well.

after weeks of consideration and constantly going back and forth, i've decided to not continue this book .

im very sorry for those who were looking forward to the ending of this story; but i have a lot of things on my plate at the moment and i need to take time to prioritize my physical and mental health.

another reason i decided to discontinue this louis partridge fanfic is because im sure most of you know louis has a girlfriend. 
now if louis was my boyfriend, i would be rather uncomfortable with stories written about him, made by hundreds of girls obsessing over him.
im sure louis or his girlfriend would never read this but the point still stands.  i still want to be respectful to them both<3 

wattpad has given me so many opportunities and im so great full i even started this 'series' and am so great full for all of the support from you guys on my writing these past couple of months.

i would have loved to finish this book, even if i fell out of my obsession with louis months ago, but its come to the point where this book was consuming most of my time and energy; distracting me from things in my personal life. 

i want to say a big thank you to my best friend, taylorscardigan- .
she is the sole reason why i even got the wattpad app in the first place and started writing stories. she has been my number one supporter in all this; encouraging me since day one and always giving me feedback. <3

thank you to those who have been with me from the very very start of when i started writing my first book in fall of 2020 and all of the encouragement you guys have given me.

sorry for making all this seem really formal and long (im just naturally a formal person), but i thought it would be right to give you guys an explanation instead of just "ghosting" you and having you guys wait for another chapter for months.

thank you again and i hope you guys have a great rest of your week:))
- Camille (Kara) Phelps