Self-love

Personality is complex, it's not straightforward and because it doesn't easily fit inside a category or box we struggle to grasp the concept of it.

We have to view it as a spectrum. Sometimes we're further along than another person and other times we're not, but what we do have is the freedom at that moment to act in the way we want

It's hard to view it like this when we're experiencing it.

Because we feel as though you need to be consistent.

But if we're consistent then how do we grow?

It's natural and happens as we navigate through life where we have countless changes but never question it. When you're older you have more knowledge of societal values, expectations and pressure.

We create limits for ourselves and then when we step out of the box we're confused.

But that's what being a human is.

- the personality complex crisis

It is so hard to fall into the 'trap' because no matter how open-minded we are; we are all born into a world that is not as accepting so the tradition seeps in.

- mental health

You don't need to tell anyone anything. You owe it to yourself to keep it in the moment.

- memories

Stories and memories make you the person you are; you shouldn't live in the past but learn from it so if you choose to bring those stories into conversations there's nothing wrong in it. They are still a part of you or are part of the reason as to who you are today.

- life experiences and memories

Nature is the best form of self-meditation.

- self-care

Sometimes you have to go through it to know you never want to go back.

- trauma

The saying goes that God does not burden a soul with more than it can bear.

Then why do we stress about certain situations and events happening or feel as though we've been put through a hard and unfair trial?

Of course, this doesn't take away the fact that the trial and struggle is challenging – it is all valid.

If it happens, it is only because God knows this is a trial we can get through. It might seem overwhelming initially but we have to remember that this was the trial chosen for us out of all the other possibilities because we have the strength to get through it, no matter how long it takes. That certainly does not take away how hard it can be but it does mean we can eventually get through it and come out stronger.

- finding comfort in the chaos

Not a leaf falls without God knowing. A leaf to us seems insignificant, we don't understand it's value, it's purpose but God does. He pays attention to everything including a leaf we see fall all the time, we pay no attention to it.

So when something happens to us or we try to reach out to God, He knows and listens. If people do not pay any notice towards us or we may feel insignificant, God is there and when we have God, we have everything.