Forever and Ever

Scourge was falling fast. His eyes were closed. He was dead. For now.

He hit a rocky floor. He lay there for a couple of minutes before he opened his eyes and looked around. He was in some rocky mountains with a dirt trail in front of him.

He followed the trail, unable to think, he just followed and followed and followed.
He walked emotionless towards a field with the sun shining on the green grass.

"Scourge?"

Scourge blinked and turned around to see a familiar face.

"B-Bone?" Scourge said with a raspy voice.

"You know where we are?" Bone asked walking up to Scourge.

"Yeah."

Bone sat next to Scourge who was overlooking a valley full of cats playing and talking

"I can't believe this is our final destination," Scourge spoke.

Bone chuckled, "Heh, who would've expected?"

Scourge turned to face Bone, "You look good without that damn collar." Scourge commented.

"You look precious without yours, especially since you look like a regular cat now." Bone purred.

Scourge raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Follow me."

Scourge followed Bone down the valley, they passed by cats of all ages that were happily talking and playing.

Scourge eventually saw a lake with more cats happily living their dead lives.

"Look in the water." Bone instructed.

Scourge peered into the water and starring back at him was a scourge who had no scars, no tiredness, and no vengeance.

"Cool right?" Bone meowed.

Scourge sighed, "Yeah..."

Bone was confused for a second then was pushed into the water.

"What- why?!" Bone meowed as he paddled furiously.

"That's for dying before me." Scourge sneered.

Bone climbed out, "Yeesh, could have just smacked me-"

"SMACK"

Before he knew it he was back in the water.

"Happy?" Scourge chuckled.

"Of course not." Bone muttered as he once again climbed out.

"So, what now?" Scourge asked.

Bone shook himself then walked over to Scourge. He wrapped his tail around him, "Whatever we want!"

"Whatever... We want?" Scourge said looking up into Bone's eyes.

"Anything, we could do it forever." Bone said leaning down.

"Forever and ever?" Scourge whispered.

"Forever... And... Ever..." Bone said before pressing his muzzle against Scourges.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I AM FINALLY DONE!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANTED THIS TO BE OVER!! YOU CAN TELL THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND I'M DYING!

Anyway, ima make up for this terrible book and ending by making another fanfic, but this time... Try and make it BETTER!!! UWU

Thank you for reading this, I appreciate all of you!!