LP - Anxiety

Ages:
Louis: 20
Niall: 19
Harry: 18
Liam: 16

Louis POV

It's currently 6:30 in the morning, and for once I actually got up after only hitting the snooze button once. We have a few interviews this week but other than that we have very little to do but that's because we have only just resumed this leg of the tour and are getting settled back in. I mean we are in America so we take a few weeks to adjust.

It was agreed last night that I would get up and make breakfast early, so the other lads can have a lie in as they had a few more interviews than myself and Liam yesterday, and we don't allow Liam near the stove at any time anyway.

I make my way to the buses kitchen although as I walk past the TV area Liam is up watching cartoons wrapped in a blanket with his thumb in his mouth. Okay weird I mean not what I was expecting as he was very cranky yesterday and crashed after dinner. Also the thumb in his mouth has seemed to be returning as a habit we thought we broke a few months ago.

"Hey LiLi, what you doing up bubs."

I say as I go and sit next to him in the sofa, where he learns into me as I stroke his fluffy curls out of his face. I love these curls in the morning.

"Twains LwoLwo."

He says around his thumb as he points to Thomas on the tv.

"O..kay urm waffles okay for breakfast yeah with syrup."

He just nods his head at that as he settles back down after I get up and make my way to the kitchen area.

I text Niall as I know he would go and wake Liam up and probably freak if Liam isn't in bed and then I start putting waffles into the toaster and pouring 4 glasses of orange juice and placing them on the table.

Harry POV

After a quick shower I get changed and make my way to the kitchen ruffling Liam's hair along the way as the smell of waffles floats through the bus. Man I love waffles. I grab the bananas and start slicing them as Louis dishes up 4 plates of waffles and then passing them to me for the toppings, before sitting down next to me and leaving the other side of the booth for Niam once they arrive.

Niall soon comes in holding Liam's hand as he walks to the table. Okay slightly odd he hasn't done that for a few months. Must be tired. Once they are seated we start eating and organising the day. Although I feel like I'm the only one really paying attention as Niall and Louis keep looking at Liam and then having a silent conversation with their eyes. Okay I'm definitely missing something here.

We eventually finish breakfast but not without a few close calls of tears from a certain head of curls. Although Niall just seems to ignore him and he seems to calm down but ends up further on Niall's lap until he was transferred onto it properly. Not sure he has ever been allowed to do that but something is clearly wrong and the other boys have spotted it too.

"Right let's go get dressed LiLi, while these two tidy up."

Louis says as he grabs Liam and lifts him over the booth as Niall was blocking his way. Once he is placed on his feet they both start walking towards the bunks but not before Liam grabs a fistful of Louis T-shirt in one hand a rubs his ear in the other hand.

"What's wrong with Liam, I mean I don't think I've seen him that close to tears over you telling him to eat more waffles."

"I dunno mate, apparently he was sitting watching TV when Louis walked past at like 6:30, and then when I walked past to get him to eat breakfast he was tearing up until I offered him my hand. I'm not sure what was going on at this table but I could tell that his pull up was slightly wet so maybe it's that but I'm not sure. Let's just hope he is okay at the interviews, one is only short and just Louis and him and then tonight's one is with all of us so we will see if it continues or he's just tired from being up early."