Runaways Return #1

Y/N Romanoff Creed was taken by the Ten Rings and turned into a Godslayer. After he escaped, he lived a life of crime before turning it around and become.....

Monster!

The Strikers have found the World Tree, who's roots cover a of Burns, and managed to protect it from Hela and Mysterio. Realizing how dire the situation could become with the many foes they had gathered, the Strikers held a Super-Summit where they won the support of most attendees.

Now, they move onto their next mission.

Helping the Runaways.

Strikers: Monster, Dagger, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Loki, Crystal

Runaways: Sister Grimm (Nico), Lucy in the Sky (Karolina), Talkback (Chase), Arsenic (Gertrude), Alex Wilder

Unaffiliated: ???

Monster:
Strikers

LA. Good old city of angels.

Loki: It's just as filthy as I remembered.

It was!

Tandy: East side for life.

Crystal: I will never understand your petty rivalries.

Laura looked over to you and pointed at the royal.

Laura: Did we seriously have to bring her?

You just sighed.

Y/N: Yes. I have Wanda leading research on the World Tree with Tyrone, Amora, and Pearl. The others are either training with Victor or investigating the other problems we'll have to eventually deal with.

Laura: Yeah, but her? She's gets on my nerves.

Y/N: Well now you know how I feel whenever you're within five feet of my personal space.

The two of you glared at each other.

Tandy: We're landing.

You and Laura looked out the front window to see that Tandy was flying the Quinjet down on one of the SHIELD bases. Once it touched down, she turned off the controls and the baydoors opened.

Molly was the first to walk off the jet followed by Crystal. Loki yawned as he followed them. Laura turned to you and stuck her tounge out. You flicked it which made her flinch. She glared at you before she left.

Tandy: I honestly can't tell if the two of you get along or not.

You just smirked as you crossed your arms.

Y/N: Oh, she would be all over me if I wasn't with you.

Tandy rolled her eyes with a smile. You sighed before you stopped her from walking off.

Y/N: Hey, can we talk?

Tandy looked at you and nodded. She turned so that she was facing you.

Tandy: Course. What's up?

You rubbed the back of your neck.

Y/N: Look, I'm sorry.

Tandy: Sorry?