Asking her out

The legends were all sitting in a park in star city. The lances were there as was team arrow and Lisa Snart. Team flash were off world so they couldn't attend.

"Do you want some honey?" Clarity questioned Sara as she chatted with her parent the food being taken out of the basket.

"Huh?" Was the intelligent thing that came out of Sara's mouth.

"Do you want some Honey?" Clarity repeated holding a bottle of amber liquid in the shape of a bear. Sara blinked. Of course she had meant. Sara shook it off. Her crush on Clarity was seriously getting to her.

"No I'm good" Sara said.

"Suit yourself" Clarity shrugged as she picked up an apple. She paused surveying it.

"Can I have a knife?" Clarity questioned. Sara smirked taking one out of her sleeves passing it over to Clarity.

"Don't cut yourself" Sara warned remembering last time.

"Last time was different" Clarity said rolling her eyes smiling.

"Sure it was" Sara smirked. Oliver and Felicity shared a look as they watched the scene.

"How long has that been going on?" Oliver whispered to Ray.

"Huh? Oh you mean Sara and Clarity? A while. They're not dating though."ray frowned.

"Yeah they're in that awkward just kiss already faze" Jax agreed.

"We should get them together" Felicity said.

"Wait Clarity likes her?" Rip questioned confused and a bit jealous.

"Clarity's pan." Felicity announced.

"Thanks for outing me lis!" Clarity called giving her a playful shock.

"Welcome!" Felicity replied not at all sorry. Clarity wasn't really a closet case about her sexuality it was just that no one ever asked her out. Clarity went back to slicing up her apple. Once that was done she drowned the apple slices in honey and sprinkled on some cinnamon.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked her with a laugh once her knife was returned.

"Erasing all nutritional value" Clarity told her with a smile as she picked up a slice and took a bit the honey dripping onto the plate. Mick army crawled over and stole a slice of apple of Clarity's plate popping it in his mouth and swiped another. He then went right up to Rip and shoved the apple in the captains mouth. Mick laughed sadistically as Rip made a face at the utter sweetness of the thing. The legends all burst out laughing at the scene.

"You taste that English? It's called sugar! Get it" Mick commanded before sauntering back over to sit Clarity. Mick patted her head.

"They taste amazing!" Clarity told Rip as he continued making a face as he swallowed.

"that was the single most disgusting thing-" suddenly Martin's hand was over his mouth.

"Might I remind you captain that the last time you and Miss Springs disagreed on a food product you were sent flying. With a lake nearby and the nature of her powers I am inclined to-" a roll was stuffed into his mouth courtesy of jax.

"Can it grey" Jax told him. Suddenly a food fight erupted and everyone had to take shelter. Somehow Clarity and Sara had ended up alone hidden in the hollow of a tree trunk the vines blocking the view from anyone. They were centimeters apart and there was barely room to even squirm. Their finger tips brushed as Sara shifted. She felt a spark and felt her self becoming a bit aroused with Clarity so close to her. The fact that Clarity was wearing skinny jeans that sculpted her ass perfectly were not helping either. The image burned in Sara's brain.

"This is so your fault" Sara whispered.

"My fault? Jax was the one who started throwing food!" Clarity hissed leaning forward. Sara's breathing sped up a bit. She was so close. Her breath was warm against her,

"Sara?" Clarity questioned with a blink, her abnormal blue eyes shining in the darkness. She didn't need to hide since they were all alone with friends.

Lust took over for Sara as she shifted her weight forcing Clarity back against the tree they were in. Not that it took much effort. It wasn't that much space where they were hiding. Sara's hands settled on Clarity's hips rubbing softly at her sides. Her thumbs tracing patterns against the skin there. Clarity blushed slightly causing a small light in the darkened space as lightning crackled in her cheeks. Sara could feel the tingle.

Clarity gripped Sara's shirt and pulled Sara closer, or at least she tried to. The assassin was basically as close as she could get already. But even still that wasn't close enough. Sara's mouth opened slightly as she felt little jolts traveling up her sides. It took her a second to realize Clarity's fingers were sparking with excitement and the harmless little shocks were coming from sparks entering her skin. Sara felt herself getting wet at the thought that she was exciting Clarity, and of course it helped that Clarity was exciting her in return.

"Sara?" Clarity whispered breaking the magical silence that had fallen on them.

"Hm?" Sara questioned her, staring into her beautiful

"Please kiss me" Clarity requested. Sara smiled and leaned in their lips brushing slightly but no force was applied yet. Getting frusterated at Sara's teasing because she'd been waiting for this for soo long the glitch shocked her a bit more strongly. Sara pulled away gasping at Clarity's sudden shock.

"If you insist." Sara dove right back in. Their lips colliding in a frenzy of passion.
Clarity moaned wrapping her arms around Sara's neck and lifting her leg so it rested on her hip. When the need for air became too great the two pulled apart.

They were greeted with cat calls and hoots and hollers. "Shut up!" Sara told the on lookers who had found their hiding place.

"Clarity be my girlfriend?" Sara requested.

"I don't know. That kiss was-" Sara cut her off kissing her again this time feeling a spark. "Yes, Sara" Clarity smiled.

"She said yes!" Sara announced.

And everyone erupted in a cheer except for Rip because his mouth was currently being stuffed with Honey by Mick and jax was taking pictures for the waverider Christmas cards that ray was working on.