TREAT CHAPTER

No matter how many times I reminisce, I just can never forget the dark secrets that I carry in my heart.

"Brother?" someone shook my shoulder. I lifted my head, my neck aching from keeping my head between my knees for I don't know how long.

"Brother, you need to eat something—it's been two days since you have been like this." The man named Abdul Ghafoor said to me in a gentle tone.

I quietly closed my eyes and bend my neck back to its previous position; my mind . . .  exploring the farthest depths of my memories—taking me to the times where, I would know some happiness.

I carefully unlocked the door so as to not wake up Khadijah. But as soon as the door opened, the aroma of fresh butter hit my olfactory senses.

"Khadijah?" I groaned and chuckled. Wow, she has really been eating so much ever since she got pregnant.

I noticed that the light of the kitchen was on. I threw my brief case on the sofa and loosened my tie around my neck. The sizzling of the food being cooked made my mouth water—what with the aroma of fresh herbs and seasoned spices made the smell all the more delectable.

I slowly walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see my wife standing, all dressed up in her silk white nightie—she knew how much that one piece of cloth turns me on, yet she still decided to wear it.

Her hair hung loose on her back, all wavy with curls at the edges—they glistened brown with a tint of red under the spot lights on the kitchen ceiling. Her bare shoulders shone pale white in the light. Her delicate arms moved skillfully as they handled the cooking pot on the stove.

I moved to her and caught her waist.

"Oh," she exclaimed with surprise as her delicate frame flinched when my hands crept to her big eight months pregnant belly.

"I thought that you might be coming home a little early tonight." Her voice rang like music in my ears.

"Hmm," I mused, my nose travelling on her jaw as my lips kissed her neck. "And I thought that you must be fast asleep." I said, my fingers drawing circles on her belly.

"Well you know, when I get these cravings, I just can't resist." She replied and removed my hands from her stomach as she turned around to face me with a wide grin spread on her pretty face. She placed her arms around my neck, her belly colliding with my abdomen—a proud feeling aroused inside of me and I smiled gently at her as my arms grabbed her securely.

"And what kind of cravings are these?" I inquired. She breathed deeply. "The usual," she responded and extended her lips up to meet with mine.

"And what about my cravings?" I said and lifted her carefully into my arms.

"Oh," she chuckled and hid her face in my neck as I carried her to the sofa.

"Shehzad, come on," she complained but she didn't know that it wasn't the usual lift. I loosened my tie further and sat on my knees near the couch wear I laid her down. She tried to get up.

"What?" I asked as I took her arm and kissed it, leading to her wrist. I pinned her wrist beside her head and buried my face in her neck and kissed it.

"Didn't you know that this dress turns me on?" I asked and slowly slipped down the strap of the dress on her shoulder. She winced as her face turned bright red.

"No, come on, I don't feel like it and . . . ," I shut her mouth up immediately with mine and embraced her warmly. Her moans sounded sweetly in the air.

"Shehzad," she breathed when I released her."I know how desperate you are," she taunted with a hint of sarcasm to her voice as a glint of wickedness crossed her eyes.

"But we can always do that after we have had our dinner." She said.

I chuckled. "Should I expect some dessert tonight?"

She flushed. "It depends." She chuckled. Her rosy cheeks, plumped up lips and shining eyes aroused me even further.

I had to control myself as she held her belly and carefully got up. I stood up and held her shoulders as we went to the kitchen.

"You know, you should be resting not wandering around in the house." I commented. She showed me her tongued like a child and winked at me. I chuckled harmoniously and took a seat on the small table set in the kitchen. I watched her as she prepared the food and bought it to the table.

I grasped her hand as she removed it from her stomach as she sat beside me. "I just don't feel like sitting or lying in bed nowadays." She said.

"I think that the contractions are going to start now." She said.

"Hmm," I mused and placed my hand on hers on her stomach. the bands around her ring fingers shone in the light.

We both smiled.

Smile.

How I used to smile.

It's like now, I have stopped smiling all together—it's like I have forgotten how to smile.

"Brother?" he came back again and shook my arm. My stomach was growling with hungry, but when my soul was dying, how could I fulfill the wishes of my body?

"I don't want to eat. Just go away." I spat and lied down the bed and covered my eyes with my forearm.

I just . . .  don't want to live.

SALAM BROTHERS AND SISTERS, SORRY IF I COULDNT UPDATE UNTIL TODAY

I WAS BUSY WITH MY SEMEMSTER EXAMS :D ALHAMDULILLAH I PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS

INSHAA ALLAH, BECAUSE I HAVE GOTTEN VERY BUSY WITH MY UNIVERSITY, INSHAA ALLAH I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE EVERY WEEKEND :D

UNTIL THEN, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

AND OH, I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU ALL TO READ THE PREVIOUS BOOKS AGAIN SO THAT U MAY REMEMBER WHAT HAD HAPPENED, HOW IT ALL STARTED :D

XIE XIE <3<3