Prologue

Prologue

Sophie's P.O.V

"Andy!" I wailed as we walked through the corridor; blood dripping from his ear.

"What?" He shruged running his hand through his hair. "It's just a blowout"

I felt jealous eyes glare at me as we walked through the school laughing. I guess people are kind of jealous I'm Andy's best friend. He's hot okay! I know he's hot, I don't fancy him, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid.

"Sophie!" Andy sighed waving his hand in front of my face. "What on earth are you staring at?"

''Nothing." I sighed smiling as we walked down the steps towards the car park. "I was just thinking. You wanna go back to mine and chill?" I asked.

"Will your sister be there?" He asks his eyebrow raised.

"No" laughed "She's gone to London for the week with her boyfriend."

"She has a boyfriend?" He smirks, trying not to laugh.

"Stop laughing!" I smile hitting him with the end of my hoodie.

We're quite different really. It's weird, he wears leather jackets, and he has stretchers, while I'm a girly tomboy. If you can be a girly tomboy. I guess I just look quite girly in hoodie's and trackies.

"Hey Sophie" Jack smiled as we walked up to the gates so Andy could have a fag before we walked home.

''Hiya jack" I said while smiling and twirling my hair

Jack was my stalker friend; I think he had a thing for me seeing that he was all ways saying hi or watching me. It kinda creeped me out, but he was cute, so I put up with it.

**A/N - Hope you enjoyed! Picture is of Andy when he was 15ish. Not really sure :/ I REALLY want to know wat you guys think. Thanks to ChloBoDaHobo13 for editing it with me :) Tell me what you think, vote, comment, share and fan me :)**