Chapter 6

(Princess Lida's POV)

I look out the window, as i wait for Loki to return, he disappeared when I fainted.

"What are you looking at?" A familiar voice asked. I turn my head, oh Richard.

"Nothing." I state nonchalantly.

"Waiting for your dog?" I turn to walk away from him but he follows me, still talking. "He won't be coming back. He bared steel before the king. They'll hunt him down for treason."

"He'll be back." I response confidently. Loki always comes back.

"Care to wager on that?" I can tell Richard is smiling by the way he said that. I turn to face him, he is smiling. "Wager?" I ask surprised.

He nods. "If your dog doesn't come back tonight, you die." My eyes widen. 'I could die tonight?!' "Wha-?" He interrupts me. "I told you. All it takes is a word. You can't think I welcome having a blonde hair for a wife."
He turns and walks past me, he speaks over his shoulder. "We'll wait in my room until dawn. Best pray your mongrel finds his way home."

I stay silent as I walk slowly behind him.

I open a door to find him sitting on a couch. He turns to look my way before talking, "You sure took your time. Are you scared?" I ignore his question. "I forgot to ask. What happens if I win? Will you die?"

He looks out the window, "I'm not dying tonight. But that's a good point." He turn his head back to me. "If he has the courage to come back, I'll see that he's pardoned. He'll be welcome in the castle."

I smile and pull out a small whistle, "I'm relieved to hear that." I blow softly into it, there is no sound. "What are you doing?" He looks kind of confused mixed with annoyment.
I lower it from my lips. "You wouldn't understand." I say smiling.

He stands up in a flash. My hair is grabbed harshly once again by this horrible man and is pulled towards him.

"Ow!" "Mind your games." He yanks my hair down making me look him in the eye. "You're mine wife. Don't look to other men to help you." His face was so close now.

He kept his eyes on me. I look straight forward. "Then why mock me as a blonde hair?"

He smirks, his face was inches away from mine. "Got to keep up appearance." He says then pulls me to him with his hand on the back of my head, yanking me into a kiss I did not want.
"Nhm-?!" I say in surprise but is muffled by his lips. I try pushing myself off of him, but no use.

He stops kissing me but still has a hold on my hair. He smirks. "We just had the marriage of the century, and its our first night together. You didnt really think we were just going to wait for your dog, did you?"

I'm speechless. He pulls me to his lips again, he runs his tongue along my bottom lip. I push again this time breaking away from him. "Stop." I say strictly.

"Hmph. I'm the prince, and this is my kingdom. If I want something, I take it." He goes to kiss my neck.

Sliding my hand down. Aww. There.
Snik!

I move to the couch, holding my blade in hand. "You may be a prince but there are somethings you'll never have. Allow me to be the first."

He runs his thumb along the cut i made across his cheek."Never have I met a woman with so few charms, you raised your blade against me. Do you know how stupid that was?"

I look at him. There no fear in me. I'm not afraid to die.

He's eye widen in amazement.

"What?" I lower my dagger. "You must have some redeeming feature. Ah, you're shaking." I blush and swing my blade at but be dodges it! He raised his sword

The shrinking of metal against metal was heard in his room. "Yahh!" I went after him again, but he dodged with ease. "Ha ha ha! Strong, for a girl!

That's it! I go after him from the side. "Yaaaah!!"

He grabbed my arm?! I looked up. My eyes lifted to his. Suddenly he he move his other hand to the back of my head pulling me to him. He tried to kiss me again. I won't let that happen again. "Ngh...mgh..nhm!" But his slips his lips between mine.

I push on his chest and turn my head. Free. "No." He says catching me off guard pulling me back to him. He forces his tongue in my mouth.

My fingers lossen on my dagger and it hits the ground with a klang. We fall to our knees as he explores my mouth. He slowly move his tongue out of my mouth. A line of suliva connects us. I feel so warm and its hard to breath.