Kendall and Jason....

I went to bed that night, not very tired at all. I tended to my cuts and bruises from the beating yesterday. I climbed into bed and almost fell asleep before the nightmares came.

*Nightmare*

I walked slowly into my brothers bedroom, he was lying face down on his bed.

"James, James wake up" I sniffed, shaking him. He didn't stir I panicked then and collapsed. Everything went black.

*End of very short Nightmare*

I sat up in bed, panting and all sweaty. I sniffed and started to cry, remembering the day I found James dead. I showered and thought about everything. I turned off the shower and decided to go downstairs. I creapt down the creaky staircase. I walked into the large kitchen and didn;t bother to turn on the light, I knew every creaky floorboard in this old house. Suddenly, I bumped into something, two somethings.

"AHHH! RAPISTS!" I screamed and grabbed a frying pan. I heard shouts and someone running downstairs. I started hitting the things with a frying pan and they squealed in pain. The light flicked on and I saw I was hitting Niall......and Louis. Liam, Harry and Zayn had come downstairs.

"What is going on here?" Liam asked.

"What are you two doing down here?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at Niall and Louis.

"Well Niall got hungrey and forced me to come downstairs with him" Louis sighed. Just then, my sister Kendall came through the front door, yelling and screaming at her boyfriend.

"KENDALL CALM DOWN" her dickhead boyfriend Jason yelled at her.

"Leave" Kendall sniffed.

"WHAT?" Jason yelled.

"You heard her, GET OUT JASON" I yelled and he stared at me in awe.

"Aw, Maya, it's been so long" he smirked. "Your a lot prettier now"

"YOU CREEP GET THE FUCK OUT" I yelled.

"Your crazy, like your drug addicted brother" he raised his eyebrows. I gasped and slapped him hard across the face. He cluthced his throbbing cheek and raised his hand to punch me when Zayn stepped in.

"You lay one finger on either of these girls and it'll be the last thing you do, trust me" Zayn said sternly. Jason glared at Zayn and started to size up to him.

"Jason, just go" Kendall sniffed and he glared.

"fine, but we aren't over, that girl meant nothing to me, your my everything" Jason said to Kendall and left. Kendall broke down in tears and collapsed on the floor.

"Kendall it's okay, he's the biggest dickhead I know. You could do SO much better than him. Go and get changed into your pj's and we will all have a sleepover" I smiled. Kendall nodded and walked past the boys.

"Thanks Zayn" I smiled and he nodded.

"It's not right to hurt a girl, phsically or emotionally" he said.

"If he comes back, you could use your frying pan ninja skills on him Maya" Niall teased.

"Shut up NEIL!" I laughed and he frowned.

"Shutup!" he said jokingly. I knew he hated it when people mistook his name for Neil! We all laughed and put in a scary movie. Kendall came downstairs and sat next to Niall, snuggling closer and closer each minute. AW.

"RRAAWWWRRRRR!" the ghost from paranormal activity screamed. I yelped and squealed in horror and buried my head in Zayn's chest. He chuckled lightly and kissed my head.

"Is it over?" I sniffed.

"Yeah it's over babe" he smiled and I brought my head out. It was paused on the scary face bit. I screamed again and walked into the kitchen to calm down. God that was embarrassing.

"I can't watch it anymore, i'm going to bed" I said, covering my eyes as I walked past everyone. Unfortuneatly, I fell up the stairs.

"OW" I yelped but continued upstairs. I fell into bed and just lay there awake, thinking. Then, about half 1, I heard everyone coming back upstairs. Someone opened my door, I froze in sheer terror. They got into bed with me and wrapped their arms around my waist. I held my breath and squeezed my tummy in.

"It's only me, Zayn" the boy whispered. I breathed out and sighed.

"Why are you in here?" I asked.

"I thought you might be scared" he said kindly.

"Thanks" I smiled and drifted off to sleep in Zayn's arms. I might be devloping a little crush on this charming boy, he seemed very kind and protective.