𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

AFTER dragon training and defeating a Zippleback with an eel, which shocked the teen Vikings and Gobber, Hiccup had made a saddle and came back to the cove with it and a loaf of bread.

He tosses the bread to Nuri and she began to devour it.

"Now onto you," Hiccup looked at Toothless.

The dragon playfully runs away from Hiccup.

"Hey!" Hiccup runs after him.

Nuri laughed.

///

Hiccup rides Toothless, tugging the prosthetic tail fin with a rope to change its position. The wind blows at them and they tumble backward.

"Whoa!" Hiccup fell into the water. He swam to shore and spit out water. He saw feet in front of him and looked up to see Nuri shaking her head.

"You need more support. Build it."

///

After taking Nuri's advice, Hiccup was now back at the cove riding Toothless with Nuri behind him, hands on his waist.

"We're going way too fast Hiccup, slow dow-"

Nuri was cut off when Toothless crashes into a field of Dragon Nip, sending Hiccup and Nuri rolling off of him. They made their way through the Nip to see Toothless in an open rolling in it comfortably.

"Whoa!" Hiccup holds up some Dragon Nip. "What is this?"

"Dragon Nip, it affects a dragon's behavior." Nuri crossed her arms. "My father taught me that if I use it on a Night Fury or a Gronckle, they stop flying or attacking." She smiled at Toothless.

"Huh," Hiccup looked at the Dragon Nip in his hand.

///

At the arena, Hiccup grounds a Gronckle during training by rubbing Dragon Nip on its nose.

///

"What was that? Some kind of trick? What did you do?" Fishlegs asked Hiccup after training as they all walked on a wooden bridge.

"How'd you do that?" Tuffnut asked.

"It was really cool," Ruffnut says.

"I've never seen a Gronckle do that before!" Snotlout exclaimed.

"I left my ax back in the ring." Hiccup lied, walking back from them. "You guys go on ahead." He almost bumped into Astrid but dodged her. "I'll catch up with you."

///

Hiccup observes as Nuri scratches Toothless on his head and behind his ears, the dragon purring in delight. She then puts him to sleep by scratching him just below the chin. She giggled.

Hiccup looked at his hands. "Hm,"

///

"Yah!" Astrid flings an ax at a Deadly Nadder but it doesn't even phase her. The blonde runs out of the way as she charged forward towards Hiccup.

The boy dropped his ax, causing the beast to stop and observe him. She and Hiccup turned to see Astrid letting out a war cry as she charged at the Nadder with a new ax.

Hiccup puts the Deadly Nadder to sleep the same way Nuri put Toothless to sleep. Astrid looked at him in disbelief.

///

In the Meade Hall, Hiccup goes to sit by himself and almost everyone tries to sit with him.

Astrid frowned, lightly slamming down her cup.