~thirty-two~

a/n: i wanna say i haven't used this picture of akaashi yet but i can't be too sure, someone fact check this for me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~edited july 20, 2021 for grammar issues~

akaashi couldn't lie, hearing his last name leave your lips hurt him. he was so used to hearing you address him by his first name or some nickname you came up with that his last name sounded strange coming from you.

"you said you wanted to talk," you saw down next to him, looking down at the concrete. "so what'd you wanna talk to me about?"

"right yeah...um...i have to ask. why the kimono? not that you don't look gorgeous in it, just curious." he looked over to you to see if that last comment he said had made you uncomfortable but you seemed to be fine with it.

"yeah, well i told you i had my annual new year's dinner with my grandparents from my mom's side and they love seeing us in our traditional japanese wear so..."

"are you not cold though? you don't even have a jacket on."

you shook your head 'no'. "the inside's kind of warm, i'll be fine."

neither of you spoke for a while, leaving an awkward silence between you two. akaashi saw you playing with the sleeve of your kimono, he began studying the design of the kimono more closely. he saw how it perfectly represented a dark, snowy, winter night. the dark blue colors complemented the white snowflakes and your skin perfectly.

"right, i'll just start talking so you don't have to be here in the cold any longer than you need to." he saw you nod and he took the box and envelope out of the gift bag before handing the bag to you.

"i remember when we first started this relationship of ours, we wrote out a contract, courtesy of you. i remember saying i'd write you love notes and give them to you but i never did. well, i did write them, you just never received them. they're all in here." you took the bag out of his hands and grabbed a handful of the notes. you read them all one by one.

thanks for treating bokuto-san and i to those delicious crepes. i'm paying next time though :)

today i noticed your cheeks puff out when you eat. it's adorable though. i'll make sure to always give you my egg in my ramen.

thank you for your delicious cupcakes today, i didn't expect you to remember my favorite flavor but thank you

you really have to be more careful with your hands, as your setter "boyfriend" i should know.

i told you not to run in the rain yet you still did it and you got sick. but i had fun taking care of you, sick f/n's cute <3