Chapter 28/ found!

July-
I put my phone down after Calum said bye. I shouldn't have tried to kiss him. I'm just so lost. I go to shower. After I'm done I put on my sweats and tank top and shoes. I grab my bag and phone and check out. I go down stairs. My heart dropped when I saw my dad standing there. Before I could even run inside he grabs my arm.

"Wtf are you doing!" I said loudly.

"Shut up fuckin idiot!" He screamed at me.

"Leave me alone. What do you want. You need to leave me alone. I have enough problems and with your ass it's even more stress!" I yelled.

"Shut up whore!" He said

"No!" I screamed this time.

He pulled me to his car and while he was pulling me I put my phone in my bra. He pushed me into the car and walked around I tried to get out but he put child safety lock so I couldn't get out. I banged on the window. And screamed and tried everything. Was my dad really kidnapping me?!

"He you bitch give me your phone!" He said

" I don't have it. It broke in the accident!" I said sternly trying not to act scared.

"If your lying I'll kill you now" he said.

"I don't have it you asshole!" I said screaming.

He pulled out of the parking lot and into the road as I move over behind his seat I dial 911. I put the sound low and they answer I said the most quietest I could is "just listen" the laddie said okay.

"Let me go!" I said

"Shut the fuck up whore!" He said

"Dad why are you doing this." I said

"Don't worry about it july!" He said

"Yep my name is july Tomilson, you hear that!" I screamed.

"Shut up!" He said

"So Robert Tomilson. We're are you taking me!" I said

"Don't fuckin call my name!" He said

I whispered to the operator that I'm bye some stores maybe going on the freeway to help me. She said okay and said the police should be on there way soon looking for me and that I should stay on the phone and I told her okay that I have to put her in my pocket so I can't here her. She said okay and then I put my phone back in my bra. I was drop dead scared. I didn't know what to think.
-
2 weeks later
Luke-
July has been missing for 2 weeks now and the police said that her last location was by a mall that was an hour away from here but they looked and tried to trace her done but there's nothing. I know they gave up on looking her. But they said they haven't. They said they looked in the woods and asked all around over there in there community. All I could think is the worst. I need her. I still can't believe her own father took her. They've looked him up but nothing is on him. He got drunk once and beat his wife. But he has no chargers which really sucks. I've been looking for her myself but idk where to look exactly but CaLUm and the boys have been crying and putting up poster and that there is an award if they find her which is only like 300$ dollars is all they have. I've cried the first week but I have hope I'll see her again.
July-
Idk how long it's been since I've seen the boys but I know I haven't eaten in 4 days and I'm gonna die here. I'm in a dark black room with beer cans and a dirty bed I've been sleeping in for the past 3 weeks it feels like. I wish I had my phone but I can't remember what's happen in the past few days. But I remember when my dad took me. I feel inside my bra and my phone was there! It had 4% I dial 911 as fast as I could. They answer and I give them all my information. They ask where I'm located at but they I told them I have no idea and she said don't worry there should be police soon. I put my phone back in my bra. I feel around the room and there were condoms around the floor and more beer cans and bottles. I look for a light switch and I find one. And when I turn on the light all I see is my dad and this laddie naked on each other. I just thought what if my dad. But I couldn't say it. But what if my dad rapped me and gave me something so I couldn't remember. I started to cry but I saw the door like 4 inches away and I open it and walk out down the hall is were the door is. I open it but an alarm goes off. But I run out the door. And it was super dark outside but I run down the street and turn once I make it and I go into the next neighborhood and I ring someone's doorbell. They open it and look very tired.

"Hi mama. I've been missing for 3 weeks or longer but I'm trying to get home and my dad kidnapped me."

She didn't respond she looked scared. I heard a car and I ran down the street and I hear sirens blaring through the night. I wave and yell for them to come this way and the police car turns. They get out holding guns. They grab me and take me to the car and make me take them were my dad was. They go inside all with guns and they take me dad and the girl. The police men take me to the hospital for a check up to see if I got any Disease. The police said that they are gonna call my grams to tell her that I'm okay. They come back with results and they said I'm clear and clean. That I can go home. I ask the police men to go back to the house to see if my bags there. He said okay but it won't be tonight that he'll give it to me tomorrow. Because they have to investigate the house. I told him okay and my grams walks in and I run to hug her and I see the boys behind her. I run to Luke and jump on him as he Caries me. I kiss me and i told him I loved him I jumped down hugging calum,Michael, and ashton I gave them all cheek kisses and I was just so happy to see them. We all group Hugged. They were crying so was I. And I was so happy to reunite with them. I couldn't stop crying but luke kissed me and told me everything's gonna be okay. And I listened for once.
Luke told me while I was gone we went to party's and got drunk and couldn't remember the night and he called the boys to get him. He said he was lost without me. He said that he asked kaley to go with him some nights to go party. I got so mad when he told me but I held it in cause I misses him so much. But when he got a text from kaley that said hey with a kissey face I got up and ran to the rest room. I washed my face and fixed my shirt and pants. I looked so dirty and tired. I guess I must of got no sleep while I was kidnapped.

-
-
-
Something really crazy happens with Luke and kaley and july looses it she gets Hazel for help and Hazel helps her through this distressful time and it just all goes down hill😭