Part 5

At the cafe:-

Jk once again visited that cafe
Which made Jimin surprised
He went near to jk for taking order

Jimin:-May I help  you sir?
Jk:-one strong black coffee.

Jimin:-alright sir.
.
.
.
Jimin:-tae that rich asholes is waiting outside for your handmade strong black coffee.

Tae:-really?

Jimin:-yeah now go to make his favourite coffee and serve it yeah one more thing while serving just say sorry to him.

Tae:-i don't have any courage to face him again.

Jimin:-come on tae you spent entire night in stress you were dying to say sorry to him now why you are escaping from him.

Tae:-I am scared if he will...

Jimin:-come on tae you just kissed him not tried to murder him...I am sure he will try to know the reason, but he wouldn't dare to do something like yelling ,abusing and hitting he seemes highly educated person and mature as well I guess he will and up this matter by dialogues.

Tae:-i hope so.

Jk was roaming around to find that stranger guy after sometimes that guy came while holding his strong black coffee.

Tae:-its your coffee sir.

Jk:-thanks.

Tae:-you need something else?

Jk:-yeah.

Tae:-what's that?

Jk:-I wanna talk to you about yesterday incident.

Tae:-yes sir please go for it I am listening...he said while looking down.

Jk:-i don't think it's good place for discussing that matter.

Tae:-but sir now I am on my duty I can't go anywhere .

Jk:-where is your owner?

Tae:-he is inside.

Jk:-let's go...After saying he dragged tae with him and both went inside.

Jk:-so you are the owner of this place ?

Mike:-yes sir I am owning this place do you have any issue regarding our cafe's service.

Jk:-this guy is going with me for few hour so allow him to go with me.

Jimin:-what happened tae? Jimin asked after seeing jk's tight grip on tae's hand.

Mike:-sir we are sorry it's our earning hour so I can't.

Jk:-is this good enough for you...he said while throwing 5 thousands on the counter.

Mike:-its completely fine you are free to take him with you.

Tae:-but sir?

Jimin:-where are you taking him?

Jk:-its none of your business I payed for him.

After saying he once again dragged tae along with him and left the cafe when they both reached near the car tae rejected to hop in the car.

Jk:-sit in the car.

Tae:-i will not go anywhere with you

Jk:-i said go inside the car...he literally shouted his lungs out which made tae scared so he did not dare to argue with that hot headed rich asholes again. He quietly hopped in the car after almost 25 minutes driving jk stopped his car near one park.

Jk:-get out from the car.

Tae did as jk asked him to do.

Park was filled with huge crowd
They both sat on the bench
fresh and cold air was refreshing environment birds were beautifully singing because it was winter morning so Sun light was warming the blood, tae was shivering due to coldness because he did not pick up anything for warming his body.
Jk:-so now tell me why did you kiss me?

Tae:'-i am sorry .

Jk:-I did not ask you to say sorry to me I simply asked you that why you kissed me yesterday?

Tae:-I kissed you actually my friend.

Jimin dared me to kiss you.

Jk:-so what was the prize money of that dare?

Tae:-he dared me if I kiss you he will give me.

Jk;-instead of manipulating I need direct answer what was the price of the dare?

Tae:-5000

Jk:-oh really so basically you sold out your kiss just for 5000... you are such a slut.

after hearing abusive word tae blood started boiling he was passed full of anger gaze.

Jk:-look down I said look down...once again tae looked down.

Jk:-so your friend Jimin gave you dared to kiss one stranger ups sorry wealthy stranger so that's mean your so called friend is also slut or malewhore.

Tae:-stop dragging my friend between our fight I already told you it was my fault for wining my friend dare I just kissed you nothing else.

jk:-oh my God you scared me i am literally trembling hahaha i am amazed how ons slut is fighting for prove himself innocent.

Tae:-i am not slut please stop calling me by this cheep name.

Jk:-ok so before kissing me how many guys fu*ked you  and how much you charge for a night...?

Tae stood up from his place and came near to jk without saying anything he just tightly slapped Jk

Jk:-you bastard...as jk raised his hand to hit tae he noticed alot of people are watching them so he did not hit tae.

Tae:-don't even dare to abuse me again if you will I will pull out your dirty tounge...

Jk eyes were red like blood his anger was driving him insane without waisting any second he just harshly pulled tae closer to him and tugged tae's both hands behind tightly then started to kissing him roughly tae tried his best to free himself from jk but it was useless to fighting with muscline person after sometime he showed his helpless state and loosen his grib over jk's shoulder but he was still not responding jk's kiss meanwhile jk was non-stop kissing him it seemed like their yesterday placed and position switched...  yesterday tae was forcefully kissing Jk meanwhile jk was letting him to do that because at that time he was not in his senses. Today it was jk trun so now  jk was forcefully kissing tae because he became blind in anger and revenge of that slap which he recently received from tae in publicilly

And poor tae was tolerating that humiliation just because he couldn't win over jk strong muscline body .

People slowly left from there because they thought both lover fight over something and now they both are resolving it by sharing the kiss.

Jk broke the kiss for taking some fresh air to balance his unbalanced breath anger was still in jk's eyes which increased more
When tae once again started to slapping him...though tae body was more like famine but his hands were more heavy than hammer after receiving three solid slaps jk
Lost his temper he draged tae and threw him in the back seat and started to driving his car in the direction of his farmhouse.