Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lenny had all kinds of excuses. He started babbling about the store cheating him out of money, and then he claimed he didn’t hurt the clerk. Tired of his lies, and angry with the way he’d used me, I cut him off.

I decided to give Lenny an immediate choice. We could call the police and have them sort through this bizarre supernatural mess, or he could stay with me and together we would look for the old man. If he stayed with me, we were going to do things my way.

I wondered what would happen if I did involve the authorities. No doubt, once they confirmed Lenny’s identity, he’d be bundled off to some secret location for a number of tests. Perhaps they’d take me away as well. I couldn’t imagine what would happen when they discovered that, in just a few hours, a twenty-nine year old man had somehow been transformed into a little boy. I was growing increasingly confident that the consequences of such a discovery would not be good for either of us.

Of course, Lenny made the right decision.

“You know that I’m putting myself at considerable risk,” I said evenly. “So I’m not going to take any of your crap.” Lenny knew that I was very angry. “You’re going to do exactly what I tell you do, or I’ll turn you over to the cops.”

Lenny was agreeable, perhaps a bit too agreeable. I got the impression that he was just biding time before making his move.

I made a frozen pizza and we both ate it wordlessly, sitting on opposite ends of the couch, staring at the television. Neither of us was really watching; the events of the day had my mind reeling, and I’m sure that Lenny felt the same way.

He seemed to be struggling with his dinner. I’d placed a paper plate with one slice of pizza across his legs. Using both hands, he picked up the slice but was unable to support the entire piece. Most of the cheese and pepperoni slid off and onto his shirt in one big mess.

He looked over at me with the most sorrowful expression on his face, as if saying ‘What more can happen?’ For just a moment, I felt sorry for him; I just wanted to scoop the little guy up in my arms and give him a big hug. Then I remembered how he’d lied to me. And I thought about that poor girl in the convenience store.

“It’s been a long day,” I sighed, watching him peel the debris from his shirt back onto the plate. “I think you should go to bed.” He didn’t argue. He placed his plate on the coffee table and hopped off the couch.

“Where?”

I nodded to my bedroom, and turned my attention to the television, feigning interest in a show on the Travel Channel. Lenny went into the bathroom. I wondered if he was tall enough to reach the toilet. “Do you a stool or something?” I called to him.

“No, I can manage.”

I heard him tinkle, and then the toilet was flushed. He moved to the bedroom, shutting the door almost completely.

I waited for a while before joining him. I placed the cedar chest against the door on the inside as a precaution, so he wouldn’t be able to leave the room without my knowing. Lenny was sleeping soundly; I could hear him softly snoring. Lenny made such a tiny lump in my big bed! I slid in without Lenny stirring. I stared up at the ceiling for some time, before turning on my side and drawing his little body close to me.

Lenny was still fully dressed!

I got out of bed and turned on the light. I drew back the sheet, and then pulled at the bottom of his little jeans. They were very loose and slid right off. I then peeled away his shirt, leaving him dressed in just his little underpants. Lenny was as limp as a little rag doll, and through all of this, never moved a muscle. It was difficult to believe that this beautiful little boy, sleeping so peacefully in my bed, was the same jerk that I’d had breakfast with less than twenty-four hours before.

I couldn’t resist peeking in his underpants. Lenny was always so proud of his cock! I gingerly pinched the waistband, and pulled back the fabric. Lenny’s huge penis was, of course, no where to be found. In its place was a tiny pink appendage no bigger then the end of my pinkie. No wonder he made me turn my back when he got dressed!

As we lay there in the darkness, snuggled against one another under the crisp, cool sheets, it occurred to me that maybe all of this was part of a grand plan. Perhaps this was all just meant to be. Lenny might never be big again. He might even be mine for keeps. I suddenly realized that I was extremely horny.