04:

Y/n's view:
After I removed the dagger in the chart Jake had carried me to the nurses office since he was the calmest one around me.

I was laying down in the bed when the nurse checked up on me. "Oh Y/n, this must be the first time I have you in here does your nose hurt a lot?" She asked sweetly to which I nodded since I didn't want to go back to the gym.

"I'm going to get you an ice pack , you can lay here for an hour and if you want I'll get you an excusal note to go home..can you give me your parents number so I can let them know."

I sat up and shook my head. "I live alone...my parents died a few years ago." I lied as I smiled sadly at her.

Jake was leaning against the wall surprised at how good I was at acting.

"Oh forgive me." She Pat my head lightly "let me get that ice for you. Now lay down again."

I laid back down and covered myself in the blanket before I glanced at Jake.

"What?" I asked as he still had the surprised look on his face.

"So your parents are dead?"

"I haven't seen them since I was 8. Technically to me they are."

The nurse came back in and gave me the ice.

I smiled and thanked her before I placed it on my face.

"You can go back to class Jake."

He shook his head. "What if K and Ej come?"

I felt shivers crawl up my spine at the mentioning of their names.

"You're right."

He sat down on the corner of the bed and Pat my leg. "On the way home should we buy some food?"

"Can you guys eat food?" I asked, while little tapping my nose with the ice pack.

"We can..it's just not the same as blood we can still starve and lose our strength if we don't have blood...technically it's like Water for you."

I nodded. "So like necessary. But yes I'd like to get some food I'm hungry."

The door was pushed open making me jump.
I closed my eyes hoping it wasn't K and EJ.

"Hey how are you feeling y/n?"

I opened eyes to see Jungwon.

"I'm great..I get to leave soon."

He smiled. "Let's all go home when you do then."

He sat down on the nurse's chair.

"What should we eat?" I asked him as I sat up.

He glanced at Jake before answering me. "You should pick since food is a lot more enjoyable for you."

I nodded. "I'm craving wings and like fries with Soda."

Jake smiled and put his hands together making it clap. "Ah that sounds great."

Jungwon smiled and nodded. "That's been you're favorite for a while now."

I glanced at him confused how he knew that was my favorite but I shrugged it off and removed the ice pack from my nose.

"Let's go. I feel better already."

I got off the bed, feeling slightly unbalanced I reached out to grab the desk but my hand didn't precisely touch the table, instead I bumped right into Niki.

"You okay there Noona?" He helped me stand up and checked all over me.

"I am perfectly fine." I lied as it made me feel nervous.