Talk Some Shit I Haven't Heard Before

Hey guys, this is a new chapter but I just want to ask a favor from you guys. Can you PLEEEASE comment and favorite if you want me to continue this story... I feel like you guys don't like it since I don't get that much feedback on it. And with school and everything, it's really hard for me to update often but I really am going to try my best now, I just needed to get into the swing of things. But I'm begging all of you to please give me some sort of feedback telling me you like it? Okay, thank you my lovely readers. I love each and every one of you <3 --Erin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was two days before Warped Tour and we were in Salt Lake City just chilling around. Kellin & I were on the couch and cuddling watching some movie I wasn't really paying attention to. I looked at him and bit my lip. He frowned.

"Stop biting your lips. They're too perfect for that." he said tapping a finger against my lips, putting it on my chin and bringing me in for a small tap kiss. I giggled and let me head snuggle into Kellin's chest. 

"So I have lyrics to a song, that I really want you to sing...." Kellin said trailing off into a smirk. 

The question is, do I really want to feature in on their track? As much as I love the band, I could never get over the fact that I'd actually be getting somewhere with my music. I'd be featuring in on one of their songs... What if someone hears me, and possibly wants me? These questions ran through my head, but hopefully my boyfriend wouldn't like the notes that came out of my mouth.

"Shoot." I said removing myself from his body and grabbing a piece of popcorn from the table. I sat directly across from him on the couch and looked at all of the band. Everyone was playing video games in the back of the bus and hopefully wouldn't hear me.

"I basically have the song written out, but I just need to hear how your vocals fit and what harmony I need to do." He smiled and started saying the lyrics. "Do you really think you could see this through? Put on a smile and wear it for someone new? But I'll do it. And I know I'm not the easiest one to love, but every ounce I have, I'd invest in you. But no one said, love's not for taking chances." Kellin slid over the paper to me and I looked at it intensely.

"Is there a certain melody you want me to follow?"

"Nope. Make up one."

Luckily, I was extraordinarily good at this. I started singing the lyrics and I felt like it was home. I really missed singing. I missed my cover band and most especially, I missed the adrenaline rush. As I finished up, I saw Kellin reddening and his perfect white teeth began to show. I was done, and I heard a thunderous clapping behind me. I turned around to see the whole band and I deeply reddened. I quickly hid myself into Kellin's body and his arms wrapped around me.

"Guys, you scared her." Kellin chuckled.

"They did not scare me! It's just been awhile." I said laughing. 

"Hey man, she's got fucking pipes." Jack mumbled. 

"Bro. You need to be in a band." Jesse nudged me in the shoulder and returned to the back of the bus. All the guys left and I pounced on Kellin, having him tip over and I was on top of him. He smirked and looked at me. 

"You're perfect, Sam." he said trailing his finger down my back and down to my hips. He put both of his hands on my hips and started rolling his hands, massaging them. This turned me on a little bit and he kissed me sweetly but with passion. I moaned quietly and put a hand over my mouth and quickly jumped off of Kellin. Kellin looked at me confused.

"I can't do this with your band members in the other room." I laughed.

Kellin looked at me with complete understanding. "I'm sorry but I just really fucking love you and it's hard to keep my hands off of you." 

I blushed tremendously. "I'm going to get us some food babe, I'll be right back." 

"Okay, come back soon." I said as I kissed him goodbye. 

Justin came into the room and looked at me strangely. "Well that was some quick sex."

I chuckled and said "You're silly, we didn't do anything." I said as my cheeks deepend in color.

"Well, I bet I could make you moan longer than that," he said as he left the room.

.......................What?