Injustice (2)-Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader Part 2

Dedicated to reesescup1

   Y/N'S POV

  Dad asked me,"What's wrong, Y/N?"

  I shook my head and then smiled at him saying,"Nothing's wrong. I was just thinking about something that Mom told me last week. What are you working on?"

  Dad turned around and said,"Something for you and your mother in case-"

  I closed my eyes as I asked him,"In case what? Are you planning on getting captured by Superman or something in the near future?"

  Dad said to me,"Y/N, open your eyes."

  I said,"No. Dad, whatever you're doing, just stop it. You're going to be fine. You promised me that I wouldn't lose you. You always keep your promises to me."

  Dad sighed saying,"Y/N..."

  I opened my eyes and looked him in the eyes saying,"Dad, let's not do this, okay? You don't need to do that. Please just do anything else."

  Instead of listening to me, Dad just went back to doing what he was doing before. I don't know why, but it just made me so angry. How could he do this right now?
  He was going to be here next week. He was going to be here next month. He was going to be here for a very long time, so I just-

  Dad kissed my forehead as I said to him,"Can you please just do something else?"

  Dad stepped back from me and said,"I will. I don't want to upset you."

  I smiled, suddenly feeling relieved, as I said to him,"Thank you. Thank you. You're going to be here for a very long time, so I don't want to think about what you were just doing."

  Uncle Oliver said,"Aww, how touching."

  Uncle Oliver smiled warmly at me and rested his hands on my shoulders asking me,"How are you, kiddo?"

  I said,"I'm fine. Is my mother with you?"

  Uncle Oliver shook his head and moved from behind me.

  Dad said to me,"Your mother will be here soon."

  I sat down beside Uncle Oliver and rushed to my mother when she finally arrived.

  She smiled and kissed my cheek saying,"Hello, N/N. What's going on?"

  I just hugged her as I said to her,"Nothing. I'm really happy to see you."

  Mom hugged me back and said,"Bruce?"

  Dad said,"Y/N's all right. She just missed you, Selina."

  I stopped hugging her and sat back down beside Uncle Oliver.

  I asked Uncle Oliver,"When are you going to teach me how to shoot one of those arrows?"

  Uncle Oliver laughed before he said,"Y/N, you're my niece and I love you, but-"

  I sighed saying,"I'd just find some way to hurt myself. I know."

  Uncle Oliver wrapped an arm around me saying,"Maybe one day, Y/N. Maybe one day."

  I nodded and walked over to my parents.

  Dad said to me,"Y/N, you're coming with me."

  I jumped up and down, unable to contain my excitement. Dad wasn't forcing me to stay here! He wasn't forcing me to stay here!

  Dad smiled at me saying,"Y/N..."

  I blushed saying,"Sorry. Mom, are you coming, too?"

  Dad and Mom looked at each other before Mom said to me,"No, not this time, Y/N."

  I frowned, which caused her to hold my chin in between her fingers.

  She looked me in the eyes as she said to me,"I'll see you when you get back. I love you, Y/N."

  I nodded and walked out with my father.

  I asked him,"Where are we going? To see Superman?"

  Dad said,"Yes."

  I was a little worried, but I chose not to even think about questioning my father. I'm sure there was a very good explanation for this.

  ....

  When Dad and I entered The Fortress of Solitude, Superman smiled as he flew down to us saying,"Hello, Bruce. Y/N, it's been a long time."

  I didn't know whether to hug Superman or not, but Superman said,"I'm on your side, Y/N. I promise."

  Dad nodded to me, which made me feel a little better. So, I hugged Superman.

  Superman hugged me back and shortly pulled away from the hug saying,"What brings you two here to The Fortress?"

  Dad said,"We need to talk, Clark."

  Superman nodded and led my father out of this particular area of the Fortress of Solitude. I'd give Superman a maximum of five minutes alone with my father.
  As I waited for Superman and my father to finish talking patiently, a woman slowly approached me. She was wearing a suit very much like Superman's suit, but I didn't recognize her at all.

  I took a few steps back, which caused her to frown.

  She said,"I'm Kara, Kal's overprotective cousin. Are you Y/N?"

  I nodded saying,"Yes, I'm Y/N. I didn't know that he had any relatives. How come I've never seen you before today?"

  She chuckled saying,"It's a long story, but I didn't mean to scare you."

  I waved it off saying,"You're good. I have to go now."

  I tried to walk past Kara, but she wouldn't let me.

  I said,"Kara, I don't like it when other people stand in the way of me trying to get to my father. Step aside. It was nice meeting you and all, but I'm leaving now."

  Kara pushed me, which sent me flying back into something that was very hard. Kara stood in front of me before I closed my eyes slowly.

   SOME TIME LATER...

  I opened my eyes before I groaned in pain. So much for making a new best friend today.

  I laughed at my own thought, but someone asked me,"What's so funny?"

  Kara watched me from the outside of the cell that I had been placed inside of.

  I said,"Kryptonians..."

  Kara balled her fists as she asked me,"What about Kryptonians, Y/N?"

  I said,"Nothing. Nothing. I know that Superman's behind this, though. I bet he was just waiting for my father to come here, huh?"

  Kara said,"Kal's doing what's right. I trust him."

  I rolled my eyes and asked Kara,"Where's my father?"

  "Right here."

  Superman led my father into the room.

  Dad rushed over to my cell and asked Superman,"What do you want, Clark?"

  Superman said,"I want you two to join us. I want us to be on the same side, Bruce."

  Dad said to Superman,"Clark, let her go."

  Superman said,"I can't do that. You're going to help me, Bruce, or I'll kill her."

  I said to my father,"Dad, you can't help him. Just let him kill me."

  Dad said to Superman,"I'll help you, Kent. Just let her go."

  Superman smiled saying,"You're doing the right thing, Bruce. Kara, let Y/N out."

  The second I was let out, I punched Kara, but Superman stopped her from punching me.

  I rushed over to my father saying,"You're making a mistake."

  Dad shook his head saying,"I can't lose you, Y/N. I'll find a way out of this."