Chapter 1

*If two characters are talking for a very long time, I'll put their first Initial and a period ( Ex. Crash= C. )*

It's a beautiful day. As a father name Manny and daughter name Peaches was playing on the ice with two possums talking about the game.

Crash speaks loudly and proudly  "It's a beautiful day out here on the ice as father meets daughter in a quest for hockey supremacy. It's peaches meets Manny" Eddie interrupts" Mammoth meets mammoth"
C."Mano a mano." E. "Meema me moo-ma." C. "Mama may mee-mee."

Manny skates around them "Will you two quit it!"
Eddie sat down putting his paw on his cheek "m'kay" rolling his eyes
"Meanie" Crash growled

Manny holding his hockey stick tight with his trunk, skating fast towards the goalie "The blazing mammoth takes it on the breakaway. There's never been a player so tough, so graceful."
Peaches smirked, getting ready "So desperate to score." M. " He fakes right. He fakes left." P. "He fakes knowing how to play." Peaches grabs the hockey turtle [ both grunting] Manny looks for the turtle "huh?" and peaches stops "What's wrong? Lose something?"

Crash and Eddie quickly put on grass skirts, both of them started to dance [both]: "Hey, what's that stink I smell out there? It's Manny! Hey, hey. It's Manny! Whoo! You stink!" Putting their butts up.

Manny smiles, getting ready for the next round "okay furball, let's see what you got?"
Peaches smirks "you asked for it" as she starts skating forward, hitting the hockey turtle back and forth with her stick, getting to the goalie. She stops, hitting snow at Manny, blinding him as she hits the turtle shell into the goalie "Yes! She dominates! Again."  M. "Oh, please. I went easy on you. It's called good parenting." He says whipping the snow off of him, Peaches giggle bumping her dad with her hip "Yeah, right. Face it. I rule the ice now."
He laughs "Oh, you talk a big game, hotshot. All right, how about best of three?"

"Whoo-hoo!" A mammoth, jumping on the ice without training smiles at them both "Yes! Touchdown! Wait, no, that's not right. Not touchdown. What is it? Uh, hole-in-one! Whoo!" slipping on the ice, hitting manny and peaches smiles "Julian!" J. "Ow! Sorry."
Peaches hugs Julian "I scored! Did you see it!?"
"YEAH! And you were amazing!"

On the other side of the ice, Ellie was talking with a white Furball ontop of her head and granny, it jump down on her tusk and as Ellie started walking toward Manny while Granny held onto Ellie's tail "Snow, look how much they love each other?"

Snow was the only Weasel but Ellie and Diego, sometimes Sid brought up another Weasel like her but he was brown. Snow just thought, they only brought this up so she had some kind of hope.

Getting to Manny, Peaches and Julian. Peaches smile at Snow "hey sister from another mister, are you having fun with mom?"
Snow nod "of course, I was supposed to go training with Diego but he's off with Shira"

Ellie tussles snows head as Snow jumps  down,skating to Crash and Eddie.

"Hey Crash, Hey Eddie, how's everything?"
"Good" crash says as they start skating back, throwing her a hockey stick.
"Okay! Let's show them how we do it!" "-yeah"
Snow got ready to beat them but instead, they started to attack each other, snow laughed grabbing them both "okay, okay" lifting them up by their tail.

Julian and peaches came back. She drop crash and Eddie, looking up at Julian who couldn't keep steady on the ice but he's trying. He laughs, circling around and taking flowers out, presenting them to Ellie "Ta-ta-da-da! For you, my mom-in-law-to-be. Buttercups! Nature's sunshine." Manny grumbles "Isn't sunshine nature's sunshine?" Ellie bumps him "Aw! Thank you, Julian. It's been so long since anyone's given me flowers. But you're marrying our daughter. You don't have to keep bringing us presents."

Julian smiles "but it makes me happy." He looks at manny as Snow got out of his way "And for you, my guru, my rock, my main mammoth... To you, I give the greatest gift of all."
"Wait, what are you doing?" Julian forced hug Manny. "For you my bro dad"

Granny rolls her eyes and Snow went over to talk to her "hey Granny, have you ever dated?"
"Yeah! And once I'm done with them, I leave" she sways her head back and Snow laughs.

Coming back, jumping on Ellie's tusk, Peaches started to leave "Julian, wanna go?" Ellie stops her and Snow jumps on Peaches head "Peaches wait!" P. "Huh?" Ellie smiles "Actually, weren't you gonna help me with the thing?"
P. "Oh! Right. The thing. Gotta do the thing." Manny steps forward "I can do the thing"
[All 3] "NO!!" P. "Its a girl thing"
Ellie bumps into him "go have some fun with your friends, you haven't done that in a while" Ellie giggles.

Both Manny and Julian skates away, as Peaches blew kisses to Julian. Snow jumps back on to Ellie's head
"Aww, I remember when Manny and I used be like that...." she grab Snow by the scruff of her neck "when are you gonna find a mate for life?" Snow cross her arms "never, I'm the only one of my kind" Ellie shook her head, not going over this again. Snow looks over to granny "what about you Gran? Have you ever fell in love?" Granny scuffed "not me, love them, then leave them and take half of everything. That's my Moto" she walks away and Snow follows her, laughing.

———-
I hope you enjoy chapter 1, it was fun watching the movie and writing it down, I sometimes draw my pictures to get the real reaction of her.