Part 7

When the officers arrived at the scene ,they were shocked by the view they witnessed .

jungkook and taehyung were having fight in the garden area.

Taehyung was holding a knife and sitting on the top of jungkook trying to attack since jungkook was kinda strong enough he was somewhat managing to get out of his grip.

Officers immediately took hold of taehyung  and hancuffed him,anger was all over his face,he was pulling himself away from the officers grip.

"sir , he is the murderer ,I have been telling everyone from  starting ....its him"jungkook yelled breathing heavily.

Hoseok and Namjoon came running from their rooms outside to garden area after hearing the loud noise.

"YES YES....I am the murderer ,I killed  jimin hyung,I killed jin hyung ,yes I did it"he yelled,

his breathing was heavy ,anger written all over his face,his gaze which seemed enough to know that he might  kill someone in next minute was shooting towards jungkook.

"WHAT "?????namjoon said,shock was all over his face.

" you....did that tae ,I - I can't believe its you"

At that time jungkook had the biggest smirk.

"What about yoongi hyung ???"jungkook asked as though he know something is fishy.

But the next step of detective choi shocked everyone.He went straight and handcuffed
JUNG HOSEOK .

"you are also under arrest  for murder of park  jimin and min yoongi"

Everyone were shocked including taehyung himself.

"hyung ,you alsoooo "namjoon asked.

he didn't have strength to witness all this,he fell on floor, tears were flowing through his eyes.

Hoseok head was now down but there was no sign of guilty.

"wow hyung I can't believe you are also murderer like me,that is why I was thinking I didn't kill yoongi hyung how did he die".

"Now do the chitchatting and clear your doubts in the prison,still you have many statements to give".

The officers dragged both of them and took them to police station.

Namjoon was crying mess and jungkok was standing idle.

A/n: two more chapters.

Murderer got caught but did story complete???