6

Spencer

It was finally the weekend yet again. 

I couldn't be happier.

This was going to be the first weekend in a while where I was finally able to be alone. I'll have no friends staying over. My sister will hopefully not bother me. I just want to be alone.

That is until my phone vibrated next to me. I knew it was a text message and I just couldn't bear myself to look at it. Just then my phone vibrated again signaling another text message came in. I decided to just get it over with and check to see who it was.

To my surprise, it wasn't Aspyn or Brynley. Not even my annoying cousin, Dylan. It was some unknown number.

Unknown: Hi

Unknown: This is Spencer, right?

Unknown: I didn't get the wrong number?

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Harry

Me: How did you get my number?

Harry: Dylan gave it to me. I hope that's alright.

Me: I didn't give him permission to give you my number, but you have it now, so I guess that's that

Harry: I can pretend I don't have it

Me: What did you want Harry?

Harry: You have to do your end of our deal

Me: I never said that I would go through with it

Harry: I don't care if you didn't fully go through with it, we're hanging out today

Me: No thank you

Harry: I'm picking you up in 15 minutes so you better be ready

Me: You don't know where I live

Harry: Dylan will happily tell me

Me: Fine, I'll be ready in 15 minutes, but I'm driving myself to wherever we're going

Harry: Not happening.

Harry: If you drive yourself, then you'll take yourself home whenever. I'm coming to get you. 

Harry: I'm going to need your address

Me: As you said, Dylan will happily give it to you

I threw my phone down on my bed and got up. I guess I was not spending my Saturday like I wanted to. I had to go out with Harry when I wanted to stay in my bed all day. I guess my plans change.

I decided to take a quick shower before I changed out of my pajamas. I quickly washed my hair and body and got out. It was record timing for me. I usually take 20-minute showers, but Harry said that he was coming to get me in 15 minutes and made me speed my shower routine up.

I wrapped my towel around my body and hopped out of the shower. I left my bathroom and went into my closet to pick out something to wear. I put on some light-washed blue jeans and one of my oversized tees. The shirt I just so happened to choose was my Fleetwood Mac shirt. I put on some plain white socks and then went back into my bathroom. 

I got out my blow dryer and dried my hair the best I could with the short amount of time that I had. I brushed through my hair when I was sure I had no time left and felt that it was still a bit damp. I didn't care all that much though. I grabbed a hair tie from my drawer and put it around my wrist in case I wanted to put my hair up later on.