Chapter - 29 Witch

Nixon POV

Serena is lying in my arms. I can feel how flushed and warm she still is. And I saw how hard she came. But I would be worried about how she was feeling in the aftermath, if I weren't so distracted with my own absolute amazement.

Her long eyelashes laid beautifully over her cheek. Her plump lips tempt me. She snuggled closer in sleep. This woman is my wife. Goddesses. Her whole body moved against me making every part of my body jolt awake. I slowly slipped from under her.

I got up and checked my phone for messages and found none. I turned to see Serena. She laid there carefree. The sheets were off her, displaying her bare body. She looked thoroughly fucked. Her ass is still red with my handprints. I stood there admiring my marks on her proudly.

My cock up and hard ready to claim her all again.

I held myself back.

I let her sleep.

I turn and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the cold water hit my body. I relaxed under it. Once Maxim is removed forever and I will give Serena the world. Well, of course along with me. It is a package deal.

She is mine. Only mine and she can have only me. Well, I hope you understand...

She is a fucking tigress.

I turned off the shower. I wrapped a towel around and walked out to see Serena wide awake. Her eyes landed on me and relief filed her face.

"What happened?" I asked. My hands went to her naked waist.

"I thought you were gone." She whispered. I lifted her and sat down with her on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me into a hug, burying her face in my neck. I place a small kiss on her shoulder. Her smooth skin against me had me groaning. Need a cold shower again.

I ignored my already hardening cock and focused on the angel on my lap.

"I would never leave you." I promised. I felt wetness on my neck. I pulled back to see tears in her eyes. She was crying.

"I am s-sorry." She whispered, sobbing. I looked at her confused.

"I shouldn't have cried like a freaking baby." She added. I chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"I know you are no baby, Serena." She stared at me. Something still troubling her. I cupped her face and stared into her eyes. Those beautiful eyes haunted me for years.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I love you, Nixon." She whispered. Her eyes searched mine.

Blinked.

Blink.

I blinked again.

Did she just say what I think she said?

Am I dreaming?

No...

I felt my heart pump blood faster. She loves me. She loves the monster I am. She looked through her tears. More tears ran down her cheek. Why the hell?

"I hate you, Nixon! I hate you so much!! This is how you react? I should've never told you. You don't love me?! I hate you so much. I am such an Idiot." She broke down as she pounded her fist on my chest. I caught her wrist, stopping her assaults on my muscles. She twisted around.

"Forget whatever I said-" I shut her rambling with my lips on hers. My heart swelled with happiness.

"I love you, Serena." I whispered against her lips. She looked at me.