Aofuta ⸝⸝ Teddy Bear Prince 🧸

The plot of this oneshot takes place during kindergarten, pure childhood things.

     Futakuchi stared along the classroom, the class calendar bright and colorful with a rainbow and rain cloud sticker, paired with a sun in the corner

Futakuchi stared along the classroom, the class calendar bright and colorful with a rainbow and rain cloud sticker, paired with a sun in the corner. The 5 year old clutched onto his sleeve of the white puffy shirt, his navy blue shorts dropped to his knees where as his white socks just hit a little underneath his knee all tied with basic black shoes. He tugged on the uniform cloth shyly, staring along the other kids. Aone, at his little light oak table stared at the brunette, watching as he looked quite lonesome. The white haired boy remembered how within his small backpack, right on the back of his chair - he had a small teddy bear. Unzipping the bag hearing the small creaks of the dragged zipper he pulled out the small bear, a simple brown plush with a blue bow tie.

Aone himself stared at the teddy ; of which he had named prince, do to the bow tie of which reminded him of a royal blue shade, and the first thing that came to his mind as of royals was princes and princesses. Adverting his gaze from the teddy, he stared at the brunette, slowly he got up, pushing his wooden kiddy chair against the desk.
Step by step the kindergartner walked up to the classmate brunette, "Hey," Aone said, giving a small wave, holding the teddy bear beneath his two arms wrapped around his chest. He watched as the brunette blinked ; "Hi,," he said with a small stutter, staring shyly. Aone only walked closer, "You look alone, here!" Aone handed over prince to the brunette, watching as the boy only looked surprised only to look back up at the white haired classmate. Futakuchi proceeded to take the teddy bear from Aone's hands, only to hold it closely nuzzling it against his cheek. "Thank you!" The shorter brunette smiled, "What's your name,?" Aone asked innocently, his hand on his white puffy sleeve.
"Futakuchi or you could call me Kenji,,"
"I'm Aone," Aone said, a soft smile on his lips. "Ooo,," Kenji's tone conveyed interest, almost as if little stars were in his eyes. "Want to go play together?" Aone asked, standing closely near the shorter one, "Mhm!" Kenji said, clearly on his tippy toes as Aone held his hand, dragging him to the play corner where there were stuffed animals and letter blocks.

The two played around for a bit, both sharing prince and forming words with the letter blocks. The more Aone watched his new friend smile, the more he felt his own lips curl into a gentle and soft smile. Kenji's cheeks and nose reddened as his lips formed a smile, he constantly tugged on his cloudy white sleeves, whilst occasionally staring up at Aone. As Aone formed words like 'hi' or 'yay' with the letter blocks, Futakuchi hugged onto prince. "I'm calling him,, princey! As a nickname." Futakuchi said energetically as he held onto the bear, Aone looked into his brown eyes, "I like that nickname," he said whilst he watch Futakuchi hug the bear.

Eventually minutes passed, and soon enough the classes teacher was walking past the two, she leaned to the kid's heights, her baby blue apron tied tight where as her brown locks secure in a bun. "You two sure are having fun." She said smiling whilst staring at the teddy bear.
Futakuchi simple hugged Aone close, holding onto Princey throughout the process.
"Mhm! Aone is my best friend." The brunette boy said, only to leave Aone to smile yet again whilst hugging his new friend back.

" The brunette boy said, only to leave Aone to smile yet again whilst hugging his new friend back

Sorry for another late update - personal things. Anyways, have a great day, drink water, hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤍

627 words~