"Mr Lover boy"

//started writing on the 1.07.21//

its been a few weeks since Jay met with Ava at molly's and tonight they were going out just the two of them to a nice little restaurant, they've gotten alot closer and there's alot of sexual tension between the two of them

Ava definitely knew how to grab Jays attention she was never one to dress casual she was perfect and she knew it so she always made a statement as soon as she walked into the restaurant Jay's jaw dropped the black lace bodysuit was stunning with h...

Ava definitely knew how to grab Jays attention she was never one to dress casual she was perfect and she knew it so she always made a statement as soon as she walked into the restaurant Jay's jaw dropped the black lace bodysuit was stunning with her straight leg black pants she started walking over "Hey" "wow Hi" "Everything ok Jay?"  "Yeah you look stunning i feel under dressed" Jay stared at himself in his jeans and navy Henley "You look good" She threw a wink at him and sat down in the booth there thighs touching. This was gonna be a long night of resistance  

-3 beers in-

"So how's life been since you left?" Ava asked asking Jay to let her in on how being in the police force has helped him "Pretty good mouse worked in intelligence for about two years and then re-enlisted he hasn't come back yet but we talk regularly"  "that's good" "how about you?"  "It's been alright been a bit tough you know PTSD n all that shit"  "yeah it's hard, I'm always here" "Enough sad talk we should do some shots" with that Ava got up swaying her hips as she walked up to the bar Jays eyes never leaving her.

-1 hour later-

they were in 4 beers deep and they lost count on the shots, they were not exactly drunk but tipsy is to light of a word to use "So any relationships Mr lover boy?"  "One kind of serious one but other than that not really had a few on night stands got into a relationship w a drug dealer after the kind serious one left me for NYC I was a mess and Hailey was the one to pick up all the pieces" He smiled while wrapping his lips around his beer  "What about you?" Jay asked curious "yeah no.. but there is this one guy"  "Who?" she didn't reply she just smirked made eye contact and took a sip of her beer Jay watched her swallow and he swears anything she does is seductive. "I think its home time" Jay says as he gets his phone out to get an uber as neither of them were in any state to drive they finished there beers before putting there coats on and walked outside to wait.

// it starts getting saucy from here//

the uber pulled up and they both hoped in the back Jay gave the uber driver Avas address they had about a twenty minute drive back into the middle of the city where Ava lived. Not even five minutes into the drive Ava put her hand on Jays knee and whispered in his ear "Come to mine please" She tugged at his ear lobe and started to move her hand up his thigh, Jay grabbed her hand and whispered back in her ear "Fine, But let's not give the uber driver a free show right now" his warm breath ghosted over her neck and she let out a shudder "Your gonna be the death of me" Was his response. 

//SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT//

before they knew it they were back at Avas, Jay slid a few bills to the driver as a tip and they both quickly got to her apartment as soon as the door flung open Jay pushed them in and pinned her against the wall  "I wanna hear you scream my name" Jay pants as he starts kissing down Avas neck sucking nipping and soothing with his tongue. Ava let's out a moan and zips Jay's coat and lets it drop to the floor Jay does the same with hers they've left a trail of clothes from the door to the kitchen as Jay lifts Ava up on the counter he pulls her boots off and kicks his off. He starts kissing her again she's undoing his belt while he unzips her jeans and pulls them off her, he takes a moment her just in the sheer lace bodysuit.

Ava slowly reaches down and un clasps the bit of lace peeling it off herself as Jay just admires her "Your so fucking gorgeous" he whispers, Ava reaches for Jays jeans and unzips them, they slide down his legs. She can already see how ready he is for her, She hops down from the counter and walks away into her bedroom Jay quick behind.

She pushes Jay onto the edge of the bed and straddles his lap, he puts his hands on her waist and lets out a moan once she starts rolling her hips against him and leaving wet kisses along his jaw down his neck and along his collarbone. Jay quickly flips them over working his way down her neck and her chest leaving marks he reaches her belly button and she arches her back "Fuck Jay I need you now" he listens his boxers slipped off and he gives her what she needs, Her needy moans are music to his ears she quickly flips them over and she's rolling her hips she quickly bends down and starts lazily kissing Jay. 

//that's as much as I'm doing cause I might need to go into hibernation after my friends leave there comments on this//

-The next morning-

Jay's woken by Ava kissing his neck "Morning, how'd I get so lucky to wake up next to you?"
"Cause it's me and your Jay Alexander Halstead charm worked on me" she replies as she climbs on top of Jay straddling him and gives him a quick kiss but just as she pulls away Jay flips them so he's hovering above her one hand on the mattress to balance himself and one behind her head they start a full on make out sesh and as things start to get heated Jays phone starts buzzing he wants to ignore it to carry on making Ava moan his name, but he knows he can't he quickly shuffles over to grab it but Ava doesn't care he's about to answer a phone call she goes down on him as he picks up the phone he quickly let's out a groan before he answers it.

It's Kevin they have a case "y-yep mhm be there in 45, yep okay bye Kev" He looks down and she's just smirking at him "Ava fuck,I need to shower" she lifts her head "Is that an invite Mr Halstead?" she says seductively before crawling up him and straddling him again he rolls them over and smoothly gets up Ava let's out a groan as Jay just chuckles at her she hears the water start running she joins Jay in the shower and they go another round.

They get dressed and grab an uber to the restaurant. Jay arrives around 20 minutes later then he said he would but him and Ava got into another heated makeout session while saying bye officially they parted ways as they were giving a free show 

//This chapter was really fun to write I've been in isolation for the past 10 days I go back to school tomorrow so I wanted to publish before I go back, I break up in like 3 weeks for summer (I'm from the UK) so I might be publishing more I really don't know because I might be starting a job so if I get a job ill be working 3-4 evenings a week and with summer I'll be out alot with my friends being a teenager lol but I hope you all enjoyed may need to go into hibernation for the smut but I missed love island tonight to write this so be thankful <3 -M//