His Inner Demon

He sat there in the concrete alley, a garbage can beside him over flowing with garbage. A rat or two scurring around in the trash. His hands shook fericely. He had done it once again. He had taken another innocent soul. A few crystal tears fell from his golden eyes, mixing with the crimson liquad that was pooled around his knees. Through clouded eyes, he stared at his latest victum. It was a girl this time. She looked to be in her late teens, golden locks stained red. Her blue eyes that once held life were now dull and emotionless; the spirit pulled out of them. More tears fell and his shoulder began to shake. He didn't want to be like this. He wanted to stop being this murdering monster. A demon. But that's what he was though- a soulless creature brought to Earth from the pits of Hell. After all his tears were shed, he shakily rose to his feet, his shaggy black hair hiding his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and then started to move. In which direction he didn't know and frankly, he really didn't care, as long as he was unable to harm anyone else tonight. While he was wandering aimlessly, he eventually foudn himself in front of a door to a hiome. His home. Gradually, his pale hand grabebd the door knob and turned it. As the door wsung open, it revealed a plan apartment. Simple beige and brown walls, a burgandy couch, no t.v, and a small kitchen with a table and two chairs.

He sluggishly walked over to his room and fell into his bed. The weights on his eye lids finally closed shut. This didn't last long though for the nights events replayed in his mind, showing like a horror movie with no end.

The nights streets wer cold and silent. So silent that if a pin dropped, it would be as if a gun went off, the loud bang ringing throughout the city. Sebastian was just walking up to a local bar when a group of people stumbled out, smiling and giggling about something he didn't know. One of the members -a guy- wrapped his arm around a black haired girls shoulder and gave her a drunk kiss. She returned the gesture and the last member of their party groaned.

"Oh seriously guys? Get a room! I hate seeing you two like that," a blonde girl slurred, stumbling.

"Oh lighten up. Just because you haven't gotten laid in forever doesn't mean you need to be a tight ass," the black haored girl teased, swaying into her partner. Sebastian watched the whole exchange in disgust. How could people get so wasted off their faces and call it a good time?

He was walking past the trio when he felt a hand on his arm suddenly. Looking, he saw it was the blonde woman.

"Hey there stranger," she purred, "your a cute one...would you want to stay with me for a while?" she moved her hand up and down his arm, pushing her entire body close to him. Sebastian blushed, slightly uncomfortable with her actions, and tried to get away.

"Ma'am please, I-I really can't-"

"Aww come on. I'm sure I could show you a great time...no one has complained before," she said sedatively, a drunken smile on her lips. Sebastian tired to move again but it was too late. He felt his evil side psuhing it's way to the surface, making it's horrible presence shown. Sebastian's golden hazel started to change, going to a deadly black. HIs teeth took on a shaper adge, becoming razor sharp. Then his black hair went even darker, if that was even possible. A sly smirk formed on his lips and he looked down at the girl.

"You said you can show me a good time eh?" the smirk grew wider, "well show me just how good this experience will be," The blonde gave a smile and then grabbed his hand, pulling him away from outside the bar doors.

Somehow the two had ended up in an alley, deep into kissing the other. It was feverish and hungry. Sebastian started to kiss the girls neck which caused her to moan.

"Oh yes," she hissed in pleasure. Sebastian smirked against her neck and then pulled away. The girl whined at the loss of such a good feeling and pouted up at Sebastian.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"You want my honest answer?" he questioned back. She nodded and Sebastian smirked more.

"You are boring me. Your not as fun as you said you were going to be," he told her.

The blonde, obviously still drunk, scoffed, "yeah right! I can tell I'm giving you a boner so that means I'm doing a great job."

Sebastian gave a low chuckle before his hand went to caress her breast, "It's easy to drive anyones sexual desires," the girl moanded again, "but it doesn't take long before they stop because the other is a bore," that was when Sebastian pressed his fingers lightly against her skin, pushing into her hest.

"Ouch! Hey that hurts," the girl hissed. Sebastian smiled innocently and pressed more.

"H-Hey stop it! Your really hurting me," she cried, panic starting to set in.

"Ahh there it is," he whispered, "your panic...your fear," he smiled wickedly at her, "I love it,"

Slowly, as Sebastian pressed harder and harder, the girls panic and fear began to rise and then the true fear came. A blood curtling scream tore through the midnight air and Sebastian grinned widely.

His hand was now in her chest, blood pouring on his fingers, and it was slowly going deeper, to find her heart.

"Stop! STOP THIS! AHHH," the girl screamed in agony but that only drove Sebastian. This is was pleased him the most. The pain, the hurt, and the surrering people endured when he was around. Sebastian's hand now had reached her heart and once it was in his hand, he gave a quick jerk and the girls heart was then outside her body, blood gushing from it, and in his hand. The blonde girl dropped quickly, dead. Her eyes looking up at him, tears still fresh on her face.

Sebastian bolted up right, sweat dripping from his forehead. He had done that all. He had killed an innocent girl who could have lived many more years. She probably wanted a boyfriend if she didn't have one already. She probably dreamt of getting married, having kids and growing old with the one she loved. That wasn't going to happen anymore though because Sebastian had taken away all that with one move of his hand. His true demon side made itself know and watched with enjoyment as the life was slowly drained from her.

"Why can't this end? Why can't I stop this true side of me? Why can't I just rid the world of me?" Sebastain cried, more tears falling and now mixing with his sweat instead of blood. That night, Sebastian West cried himself to sleep, hoping -praying- that something would come along and end this nightmare of his.

New story...hope you guys like it! I think this one could go really well :)