The journey begins

Yo it's been almost three year since I've updated this story sorry about that and since I'm back let's continue the story,also I thought that in this story Ash is a bit too overpowered so for the time being he has only 6 Pokemon and the Pokemon I'll be removing (temporary )is gardevoir and rayquaza.

Ash some how managed to escape the media who were asking him different questions and was now talking to professor kakui about his resent stunt

Ash: I am telling you it was nothing dangerous

Kakui: only you can casually say that stoping a rampaging garchomp is not dangerous

Ash: wellll I've done things live this a couple of times

Kakui sweat dropped at the 'couple of times'

Kakui: that is indeed  true,so anyway where are you going from here on?

Ash: I am going to the Santalune City,heard there was a bug type gym there.

Kakui: ok,so good luck for your journey, have fun

Ash: sure will prof,bye.

After which Ash was searching for a sign of Pokemon centre but instead he heard a voice calling him. "Ash!" Serena exclaimed and runs up with Shauna.

"Uh?" Ash looked at her in confusion

"You don't remember me then?" Serena sighs "well I'm Serena and we both went to professor oak's summer camp when we were kids"

"And my name is Shauna" The brunette smiles

"Wait i remember!" Ash exclaims and serena's eyes widen. "That summer camp was so much fun, the Pokemon were also awesome to play with"

"So does that mean you remember me " Serena asks

"I don't think so" Ash sweatdrops "I am not good with the whole memory thing "

"Great " Serena sighs heavily

🌸🌸🌸

Santalune City is a pretty standard city that would fit in with any region. It's somewhat modern houses line the streets and everyone is friendly and laid back. A perfect place to begin your journey through the Kalos region.

Ash is going to follow that and challenge the Santalune gym for his first Kalos gym badge. He's not going to be alone though, with the help of his newly caught Fletchling, and new travelling partner Serena, he'll have lots of support. And after jumping off a tower this gym should be easy.

"I'm so pumped," The raven haired trainers cheers. "We're going to win this for sure."

His two Pokémon nod in agreement, yes three. If it wasn't obvious enough, Froakie decided to join Ash to see if he's the trainer that can bring out the best of his abilities.

"I believe it's this way," Serena points towards a plain white building.

The aspiring honey blonde performer was asked by Ash to join him since her pathway also includes travelling all over. He also invited Shauna but the brunette decided if her and Serena were going to be rivals, then they shouldn't travel around with each other. That doesn't mean they won't be meeting up once in awhile though.

It's a small world anyways.

"It says 'art gallery'," Ash reads out confused.

"Weird," Serena states. "Because my map says it should be right here."

"Might as well check it out then," Ash shrugs and leads them into the building.

Pictures of bug type Pokémon fill the hallway, each of them spread out to really separate every piece. "These are amazing," The girl awes as they walk through. "Whoever took these must be an expert on big type Pokémon."