Chapter 3- Locked Out Of Haven

*ATTENTION: Chapters 1-4 will be under editing as I'm not satisfied - or happy or proud-- just ashamed - of the writing in the mentioned chapters. Updates will be coming soon, thank you.*

(A/N- well hey guys! An update! Thanks soo much for your response on this story, its unbelievable and I just die with happiness at a new comment!

This chapter was supposed to have one more scene in the end, but I really wanted to update today because probably my mom will take my laptop because school starts monday and I didn't do shit in a month. But yeah... thanks for the response.

and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN! omfg asdfghjkl; our boys are like sooo fucking old now and I'm still stuck at 14 HELP ME MY FETUS 1D feels :') x)

 do you get the pun in title? blahaha kill me.

Do you ever feel so frustrated that you want to hit your head on the wall?

Well Harry Styles was feeling exactly that way. But if he did hit his head on the wall, he will just have to add it to his list of pain he felt at the moment.

Sitting on the driveway of his house, he felt completely miserable.

He was stupid enough to travel with a psycho’s mum. He was stupid enough to follow the psycho out of the class. He was stupid enough let down his guard and be beat up. He was stupid enough to save the psycho’s ass. He was stupid enough to agree being dropped at his home by Ed. He was stupid enough to let him drive away and then walk up to the door.

He was stupid enough to finally realize he didn’t have keys to his house.

His mouth opened in a silent groan and then he fell backwards on the grass beside the driveway. Stupid.

For a person like him, calling his mom wasn’t an option, and texting her would do him no good either because his mother was dedicated to her job and probably wouldn’t check her phone till 5 p.m.

Which was quite depressing because it was just 11 a.m., and his school wasn’t supposed to end till 3 p.m.

How awesome is it to be let out of school early?

Not much when you feel like your guts are being crushed and you are locked out of your own house.

Harry sighed, fishing his iPod out of his jeans pocket and his earphones from his bag, plugging them into his ears and settling on Bryan Adams’ calming music.

As ‘Heaven’ started to play, Harry sighed a breath of relief and closed his eyes. At least something felt familiar…

Ignoring the fact he was drifting off into slumber on grass in his new house’s driveway.

**

‘When you love a woman, you tell her that she's the one.’

Someone was shaking Harry’s shoulder, breaking him from his precious nap.

'Cuz she needs somebody to tell her that it's gonna last forever.’

Harry cracked open his only good eye, peering at his disturber.

‘So tell me have you ever really,’ And there was Johannah Tomlinson, crouching in front of his with a concerned gaze-

‘Really, really ever loved a woman?’ –with the most perfect timing in accordance to the song ‘Have You Ever Loved A Woman’ by Bryan Adams.