Demon Sabre Au

I can imagine this working better for rq.

Sabre is a demon (duh).

He breaks out of hell because he wants to explore something new.

He comes across the steve's.

Sabres a lot taller than the steve's.

He's small in demon measurements... But he's very tall in steve measurements!!! :D

Most steve's stay away from him at first, especially red steve.

But then orange steve meets sabre by sheer luck. They become friends.

Orange teaches sabre all the things he needs to know about the overworld.

Sabre mainly stays with the orange steve's.

They let him move into the village.

Turns out sabre is very nice but... Since he is a demon it's in his nature to be a bit of a bastard.

So he does like to scare steve's or play pranks.

He likes being a mild annoyance.

And for some reason sabre has an addiction to shiny and glowing things.
Like gold, iron, glow berries and stuff like that

In the orange village he helps out with all kinds of chores. Not because he's forced to, but because to him, this is new and super interesting. Like watering plants... Water in general!

Later on the darkness comes into play.

Haven't thought too far yet but... I can imagine void as soon as he finds out a demon is in the overworld, he redirects all the attacks that were planned on steves, and directs those on sabre.

Sabre feels bad for putting all these people in danger so he leaves to live on his own.

He gets kidnapped by void and questioned on who sent him.

What his mission was here.

What he was after and stuff.

Sabre is just confused demon bean.

After some time void decides there's literally nothing to get out of sabre so he just puts him in a cell and leaves him there.

Sabre being sabre... He breaks out... He does not run away...he doesn't escape... He... Brings terror to the darkness in the Castle.

Especially since sabre is very good at maneuvering through enclosed spaces from his original home, it's basically impossible for the darkness to get a hold of him again.

He just roams.

Void is very much annoyed by sabre but... That's sabre's job. Literally. Void knows that.

At some point sabre gets bored of the darkness and just leaves again. Returning to the orange village he finds himself being greeted by all the steve's he knew.

They were worried about him and they couldn't find him.

But now that he's back sabre tells them about the darkness and the story continues closely to what the original rq is...

Just with sabre being a more demonic bastard.

(that's roughly how I would imagine this. I needed to write this down before I forget ':/)