part 2

After few hours...snyukta gain her senses..she agn manages to stand n knocks d door wd full strength...but nobody listened to her sobs...

Aftr sum tym...she feels dat sumbody unlocks d door she run twrds d door but sumbody pushed her inside.....

It was totally dark...snyu cant c his face properly...

He smirks..: have sum patience baby....Snyu screamed: who d hell r u...y u hav brought me here....plz let me go....plz...She strted crying....

Dat guy agn smirks..he comes near to hr n ran his fingers on her cheeks...

She agn feels same sensations n weird feelng wen randhir touched her....She jerked his hands in fear....Her mind doubted abt dis....bt as it was totally dark everywhere she culdnt judge anythng....

Dat guy stepped more near to her...She was screaming...plz dnt cum near...plz i beg u....plz let me go.....

Guy: ssshhhhhhhhhhh..........i wl let u go..but i dnt do anythng for free...

Snyu was scared(in fear): plzzzzzzzzz....leave me

Guy: i wil leave u...bt u have to come wd me...S: k..ka..kahaaa.....

He smirks...he agn tch her cheeks n says: DUBAI

Snyukta jerk his hands in anger..She pushed him hard..wd all her energy..N bursted.: whaattttt......Listen leave me...otherwse it wl not b gud fr u....

Dat guy brsted into a laughter....O my poor little girl...m to dar gya...He agn brsted...Snyukta tries to run but she failed...as dat prsn caught her elbows...He pulled her wd full force in his frnt side...

Dont try to b oversmrt babes....otherwise ur mom will suffer.....he smirks agn

Maa....she caught his collors...u dnt even try to do anythng wid my mom...i wil kil u...she tries to slap her..bt in vain...

Guy picks out his tab n shows her house n hr mom standing tensed in d balcony....caling sum1...

Snyu screamed: maa....

Guy: abi to mom ka face dekh pari ho..agr mera kehna ni mana...to mom ko kbhi nai dekh paogi..he agn smirks

S: u bloody jerk.....she tries to hit him..bt in vain..Guy holds her wrist tightly...n yells if u dnt want ur mom to suffer dan b ready in half n hour....

He calls a grl n she handles a patiala n kurti n a burkha to dat prson...D grl leaves....

Guy: pehen lo ise...half n hour me hume yha se nikalna h...ar koi b chalaki kri tohhh..he smiles...N leaves latching d door frm outside....

Snyukta fell on d ground...she was unable to judge...wht has happend in 1 day....she was scared..she was crying...she was fully tensed fr her mom....she wipes her tears N mnages to stand...she wears her dress...

Nai m mom ko khatre me ni dal skti...m sorry mom....God please help me....i have to find out wht dey wnt....i cant let my mom suffer...She was ready...ready fr her dark journey

To b continued.....