Chapter 10 - Brother and Partner... or more?

Let's get back to present time shall we...

---------------------------

(Ciel's perspective)

That's our history in our last world, how The Tenma Great War played out. What happened to The Creator and his Wife, Veldanava, and Lucia. The reasons why Master is such 'Unnormal Person' and 'Truly Special Person'. My origin as [Lord of Knowledge, Raphael], Bearer of Lucia's will. And How Master become Star King Dragon Veldanava's Successor.

Obviously, none of this is told to current Veldora in this world. Master didn't want Veldora to learn that we came from another dimension. By the way, there is no Veldanava inside this other dimension, there is only one Veldanava in all Dimensions. And now, Veldanava and Lucia just happily live together inside the Garden of Eden that we made inside a special corner in our [Imaginary Space]. Sometimes, they watch what Master and I do from 'Slime TV', read some Manga, or watch Movies from Master memories, etc. It's pretty much the same things like Veldora did when he still in Master's [Stomach] years ago. Master and I knew all of this of course, but as long as they are happy, we're fine with it.

And about this dimension. This dimension was created by me actually, for the sake of our new adventure. It's an easy thing to do for me. I just use [God of Void, Azathoth] and [God of Creation, Shub-Niggurath] to create all of it, and using [God of Knowledge, Yad-Thaddag] as the source of information. And [God of Destruction, Yomagn'tho] – [Soul Manipulation] to make the exact people like in our world exist in here too.

It was 100% the exact replica, and it was a piece of cake for me to create... as I, God of Wisdom, Ciel, Master's Partner... my wisdom is unlimited... I can do anything for him...

Am I amazing...? Of course, I'm amazing... I know it as fact already... (smug)

Naturally... Master knew all of this... when we decided to come to this world... and how amazing I am... (smug)

That's why Master really happy to have me as his Partner... cause I'm amazing...

...

Though... I know it's not the entire reason... and I know the actual reason for it already...

Even if I'm not this amazing... Master will still happy if he has me as his Partner...

Because Master always considers me as his Partner... regardless of anything...

He just happy that I'm his Partner... and nothing else...

When I'm contemplating all of those thoughts. I unconsciously hold my slime necklace, which resembles Master, while smiling happily.

I'm really happy to have him as my Master now... and as my Partner...

I also take a little peek at what Master has been doing all this time, after our introduction to Veldora several seconds ago. He just standing and look at Veldora straight to his eyes, while still emitting his [True Dragon Haki], which has the same feeling as what Veldanava has, but more intense. It feels so divine befitting his majestic appearance and goddess beauty. Yet, it also feels so terrifying and can make anyone shudder in true fear and paralyze in place or even die in place if they feel a certain percentage of it.

I just secretly looking at him, but he immediately noticed what I do, and changes his gaze toward me. When he looks at me, I quickly look away from him with slight red on my cheeks. Looking at my reaction, Master just tilting his head cutely in confusion. But he just ignores it and changes his attention back to Veldora...

"So, Veldora?" Master asked Veldora who was still paralyzed before. Then Master stopped using his [True Dragon Haki] to make him come to reality...