Chapter 19

"No Cupcake," Luke panicked. "Please no, what if something happens?"

"Look what happened just now Luke!" She burst, "I trusted you after what happened at my apartment and I thought I was safe here. Ive been attacked twice here and once while I was sleeping TRUSTING you not to leave me alone after you PROMISED you wouldnt! You once said promises and trusting were the two most important things in this family and you broke both of them to me! I was suppose to be your one love and you broke your promise! How can I forgive this?" She sobbed. "Tell me how to forgive this? Tell me!!!!"

"Well take a month of no fucking jobs," Gabe suggested. "No fucking jobs what so ever."

"And we wont leave your side at all," Luke nodded, "Except for the bathroom of course but well talk to you through the door."

"Please just try that, Baby," North said falling to his knees in front of her. "Please Baby, dont go ghost on me, please."

"Please Darling," Owen said falling to his knees also and holding her from behind her waist.

"I dont want to be here," She whispered. "I cant breathe."

"Look at me, Darling," Owen said instantly standing. "Deep breath," he whispered taking her hand and putting it on his chest.

"Copy his breathing Pookie," Sean said going to stand by thing. North was helping her keep her balance. "Slow deep breaths Pookie. I know youre overwhelmed but try and calm down."

"I cant believe she got North and Blackbourne to their knees," Brandon said shocked.

"Shut the fuck up Henshaw, this is all your fucking fault to begin with," Nathan growled slapping him across the back of his head.

"Get me out of here," Marie gasped in between each word, "Cant breath in here."

"Whats going on?" Silas asked as North carried her outside just as he and Raven were coming back in.

"She wants to go ghost," Luke said trying to keep his tears from breaking. Victor filled him in on the rest and they followed them outside but kept their distance.

"She needs you," Owen said coming over to Silas, "You and North help calm her down better than the rest of us." The others started to protest, "Prove me wrong right now." They opened their mouths then shut them. "You know as well as I that we each give her something different and Mr. Taylor and Mr. Korba give her the comfort and security she craves better than us and right now she needs that. She has said on more than one occasion Mr. Korba gives the best hugs and we all know Mr. Taylor is not going to let her out of his sight with his protectiveness being in overdrive and fear of her leaving us again. This is the best we can do right now. She wants space but also security and comfort."

"Well, I dont fucking care if she tries to go ghost Im fucking forcing Luke to go ninja," Gabe shrugged.

"I didnt do well last time she went ghost," Luke pouted.

"Yeah I guess we did teach her too well," Kota sighed.

"It isnt fucking happening again," Nathan growled.

"No, we arent losing her again," Victor shook his head.

"She calm down?" Sean asked and Owen nodded.

"Did you find anything on the guy?" Axel asked Raven suddenly.

"Da, he sent take her away," Raven growled. "I send own message."

"Did he say who he worked for?" Corey asked.

"Net but I take this," Raven said handing him a cell phone.

"Good maybe I can find something on this," Corey nodded.

"Message on it," Raven growled watching as North carries Marie back to the group.

"Shes sleeping, she refuses to stay on this property," Silas muttered, "I agree with her Mr. B, I know this is your home-"

"Not anymore," Owen shook his head. "I know the house needs some work but we can live in it while also making repairs. Mr. Coleman and Mr. Lee work your magic. Everyone else listen to them. They are the best on moving efficiently. Mr. Taylor and Mr. Korba lets get our girl to safety. Mr. Ravenstahl, I hope you made sure the message was very clear."

"Oh it was," Raven grinned a grin that would make the devil proud.