Back

Y/n POV

It was the end of summer and it was the final end of all that MESS last year that I didn't cause. I was walking back to school with the regular gang. (Mina, Kaminari, Kiri, Sero, and Bakugo.)

I said, "Alright, I got y'all. This year we won't have to deal with anything BUT missions."

Kaminari said, "Yeah, right. You're gonna end up in something, Y/n."

I said, "NO, I WONT! Watch me, I'm going to be trouble-free. Right, Kiri?"

Kirishima said, "Yeah, I think we can accomplish tha-"

I heard a stranger say, "HELPPP! PLEASE!"

I scratched my head and turned the other way.

~The pro heroes got it. The pro heroes got it. The pro heroes-~

I said, "AYO I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"

I heard everybody said, "Y/n." I went to see where the noise was coming from. I saw this winged, weird looking person.

~Why do quirks make people look like that?😟~

The winged person was holding a child, ready to kidnap them. I made some blue wings and flew over there. I caught the child and said, "THANK YA!" I thought he was going to give up but he flew after me. I started to fly away and I dropped the child in Bakugo's arms.

I said, "TAKE IT!"

(I know y'all wanna sing: "Take it, take it, take it. This ass phat it aint basic💁🏾‍♀️)

Bakugo held the child saying, "THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS!?!"

I ignored him and started aiming my fire at the winged person. He was very good at dodging. I saw Pro hero Hawks and decided to get his attention.

"PRO HERO HAWKS!" I yelled. He was talking to his fan girls. He looked up and gave me a thumbs up.

~Nigga, you see this villian behind me.~

He then glanced again and noticed the villian. He went up and used his feathers. The feathers simply stopped the villian from moving and pinned him to a wall.

I said, "Thank ya."

Hawks did a wink and thumbs up and said, "No problem."

I went back down to my friends and I said, "Alright, no more trouble for real." I looked at Kirishima and smiled but he still looked like he didn't believe me. I frowned immediately.

He said, "Im kidding, Princess! I'm sure we have nothing to worry about anymore." He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

~EEEK he still does that.~

Bakugo had put the kid down and I bent down. I said, "Are you ok?"

He said, "Yeah! Thank you!" He started to look at all of us.

He started clapping and laughing. "YOU GUYS ARE RED RIOT, CHARGEBOLT, PINKY, CELLOPHANE, AND UR THAT GUY WHO ALWAYS LOOK ANGRY! Aren't you immortal Afire?"

I nodded and Kaminari said, "It seems your a fan, huh?" I knew this kid boosted Kaminari's ego. Bakugo acted like he was unbothered.

I saw a woman come up to us and snatch her sons hand. She said, "Are you ok? Did she do anything to you?"

I was confused and fixed up my face. He said, "No, mommy. She saved me! The hero immortal-"

She said, "That woman is dangerous. I told you she was that villians daughter." She glared me.