FINDING YOU OUT

Taekook reached to Taehyung's home..through the conversation through out the whole journey they come to know each other very well.. Taehyung is now a professor(lol I dunno how to become professor at the age of 22) ..and he would help Jungkook to study and search his husband..

at night after dinner..
Jungkook: yaa..Taehyung hyung I took bath now you go and freshen up ..I will prepare the bed..
Taehyung: ok..thank you..

after taking bath Taehyung came out wearing his night wear and saw Jungkook was searching something.
Taehyung: hey what are you searching..??
Jungkook:(with teary eyse)I lost my wedding ring..
Taehyung: what??where did it fell??
Jungkook:I don't know..
Taehyung: where will you search it now??
Jungkook: I saw that while eating dinner..may be it's here..we need to search it.. plz help me hyungi..
seeing teary eyes of Jungkook ,Taehyung felt so sad..
Taehyung: ok ok ...don't cry.. you seat on the couch I am searching it..

after a few more minutes Taehyung came out from the under of the bed..Jungkook came and stood before Taehyung..
Jungkook: did you find it hyungi?
Taehyung wasted no time to smash lips on the younger's one...

Jungkook: hey why did you kiss me??I said I am married..
Taehyung: it's not crime if the husbands kiss their wives..Kookoo