PREFACE

JONATHAN­ LOZANO PLAYED WITH his fingers as he waited to be questioned

JONATHAN­ LOZANO PLAYED WITH his fingers as he waited to be questioned. The sound of the door opening made him turn his attention to the woman entering the room. She sat in front of him, placing a missing person's flyer on the table in between them.
"You know anything about this?" The inspector began.

Jonathan rolled his eyes, "You think I had something to do with it huh?"

The brown-haired woman pursed her lips in thought before continuing, "People said you two argued the day before he vanished, something about him sleeping with your girlfriend, Carla Rosón Caleruega," The boy let out a shaky sigh. He lowered his head, "I was bluffing," Jonathan mumbled.

The lady squinted her eyes, "Speak up. I can't hear you,"

"I was bluffing," He repeated louder.

"Bluffing?"

Jonathan shook his head, sitting up so he faces the inspector. "I told Samuel if he ever came near Carla, I would kill him..." He looks down at his hands, "I was just trying to scare him. I wasn't actually gonna do it,"

The women left out a groan, picking up the flyer from the table, "This got me nowhere. We're done here."

— "IF YOU HAD MY LOVE
AND I GAVE YOU ALL MY TRUST
WOULD YOU COMFORT ME?"

Benjamin Wadsworth as JONATHAN LOZANOSalma Hayek as ALEXA LOZANO— elite cast as themselves

Salma Hayek as ALEXA LOZANO
— elite cast as themselves

WARNING: drug use, death, foul language, sexual themes, etc.

COPYRIGHT © : I don't own elite all credits go to the creator. I only own Jonathan and Alexa Lozano and their story!!

TEENAGE FEVER
- elite season 2-3
oc x carla rosón caleruega