After all

She loved the relationships filled with drama, love and passion.

An internship in the marketing field, this was her dream since college, arriving to the office just in time, the manager started speaking. "You know how lucky you must be to have an  internship here!"

Paula, knew they chose the best applicants. She had the chance of a lifetime and the only colored girl in the room. She stayed quiet. The manager walked up to her; welcoming her to the team. "Thank you" she replied, I'm so ready for this.

Another intern Tom, shouted, let's go to the clubs! Paula looked over at the guy, "what type of club?" It's a VIP club but, I know the owner. Let's celebrate this opportunity together! Paula, responded no, I need to wake up early tomorrow. Royalty replied, come on! It's our last day of freedom! Everyone else agreed, the next few months would be pretty rough.

You're right! Paula responded. A girl standing next to her whispered "he's cute, don't you think?" Paula asked "who?, that guy Tom?" Uh-huh she responded; "I  don't really care, I'm married, and definitely not here to find a boyfriend." Paula, walked off, trying to avoid further conversations about the guy.

Her mind pondering: it's definitely her last free day before 10 months of hard work. Trying to forget her antisocial self for one day and have the time of her life!   She's 31, but had no desire to party anymore!

She got home, choose her outfit for the club, her husband asked her what she was up to, she explained she'll be going to the club with her work mates. Hot as fire, red as wine he said, I love your outfit. Carlos, Paula said "would you like to come and be my incognito date? We can have the time of our lives!

As soon as she stepped into the club a few of the interns approached her right away. Royalty notices her and walked up, "are we getting drunk tonight?" Paula, quickly said "I don't think so." The lady wouldn't give up "let's atleast get a couple of drinks, please, will you? Okay okay maybe one or two Paula replied.

Tom walked up to them, you came after all! He was persuasive and it was good for her to be out again. Tom was happy she joined them, follow me he said. We're in the VIP lounge. Paula, though he was just showing off before, your friend really owns this club? Will we be meeting your friend? He's not here today, but definitely another time.

There's some sort of connection that's uncomprehendable, but who's looking? Probably non of them, or all of them. He doesn't seems to be able to keep his eyes off Paula, it's obvious there's a secret message behind them. Enjoy, ladies. I need to meet up with the others Tom said. Paula, looking at him walk away.
Royalty leans in and whispers, I think he's into you. We just met today, and I told you earlier I'm happily married.

You're beautiful Paula, and your dress is so hot! He couldn't keep his eyes off you. Thank you Royalty but, you're way prettier than me. You're so sweet! But,  you totally underestimate your beauty! and it's obvious you don't notice when men check you out! I haven't been to these places in a long time, the clubs I mean. Well let's change that Royalty replied, I doubt that's what I want, but I told my hu.... I told myself I'm going to have fun tonight. Let's start with some drinks girlie! Let's head to the bar love.

Royalty,  suddenly stopped in the crowd; Royalty stares at people in the distance. Oh my God, that's Justin, who's Justin, Paula asked, Justin Timberlake. Go to the bar Paula, I'll catch up with you in a bit while she disappeared into the crowd. Paula continued to the bar and ordered herself a Margarita, extra tequila.

After the bartender brings her the drink, she sharply turned around and bumped into a hard chest. Her drink spilled all over the gentleman shirt. I'm so sorry she utterly said, no need to be sorry but, now you owe me. What do I owe you? It's your choice he said, a drink? A dance? You decide. Hmmmm okay then, a drink, I spilled mine on you. No no noooo, you owe me your time while we're having a drink he replied. I can totally agree with that, with a big smile on her face. You're buying me a drink, right? Anything to keep me company. She chuckled softly, he's so funny, but super charming.