Moving

Cred to Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett.

2D's POV.

It was about 2:00 PM, and I didn't want to sit around the place all day. I got up and walked to the coat rack. I got my coat and walked for the door. I heard Murdoc in his little room listening to 5/4 from the first record. 

When I stepped out, I was greeted with a monkey mailman. "Here's your mail," He said in a raspy voice. Before I could look at it he added "Sorry to see you go," before walking off.

I was unsure what he exactly meant by "Sorry to see you go,", But I knew when I saw the envelope. 

NOTICE OF EVICTION.

Oh brother. Eviction. To be honest, I was very happy. I walked inside and headed for the table. There I was greeted by Murdoc. "There you are Faceache, say what's that you got in ya hands right there," he asked me. "Oh, this is just an eviction notic-"

"A WHOT?!?!"Murdoc yelled. He snatched the envelope and looked at it. "Oh no, oh no oh no oh no, We're getting kicked out?! Seriously!" He yelled. "I'm sure we could find another place to stay-"

"Whats going on?" Noodle said when she walked downstairs. "Well Noodle, it looks like we're getting evicte-"

"Thank god!" she said. We looked at her curiously. "Uhh I mean-hehe-oh no.. where we gonna go...?" She said sarcastically. Murdoc didn't buy it, but she seemed honest. "I know you're sad Noodle but-"    "DULLARD! Are you that dumb! Shes being sarcastic! Shes happy to leave," He said.

"Really Noods?" I asked. "Yeah, really," She responded blantly. "Well I have all this money from the Fall and, well it could go towards a house," I said.  "Y'know Dullard, for once you actually have a good idea," he said. I smiled at his remark.

We eventually had enough money. We found a white mansion near Essex. It was on a hill, and the same size as Kong. It may actually  feel like home.

When we moved me modeled it just like Kong. Our rooms from Kong looked the same. Hallways, bathrooms, lobby, etc. Everything looked like Kong.

We decided to call it Monkey Manor. Russel was small enough to finally fit through the door now. The mansion was big and about the size of Kong. We felt back at home now.

We all did.