マて扱, #𝟙

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚝

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚝.𝟷

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢, 𝟺𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟺 𝟓:𝟏𝟓 𝐏𝐌

☆彡

The summer heat was completely unbearable, it's rays casting upon the busy city of Tokyo . Anyone who was unfortunate enough to not be indoors with air condition, became victim of the high temperatures.

Walking along the crowded side walk, the teen girl feet pattered against the pavement. Y/n Hoshi happened to be one of the victims to the suns beams.

She could practically feel her skin burning alive, small beads of sweat rolling down her forehead as she used the back of her hand to wipe them away.

School had just ended for the girl, and with just her luck she missed the train. The long day had left her completely drained— doing nothing but entrance exams left her mind in a fuzzle. Barely able to carry her own weight as she walked through the city streets.

The heaviness of her back bag weighing her down even more, making her feel like she would pass out any second now.

Even so—the girl still kept on forward, only having one goal in mind—passing out on the first bed she comes by!

Beeping of car horns and chatter of voices played like a broken recorder throughout the city.

"Y/n! What up!"

Hearing the sound of a familiar voice calling for her, the tired teen halted her steps. Snapping her head back as her gaze landed on the approaching figure.

A familiar face belonging to a childhood friend of hers came into view. His black strands seeming to float with the wind as he ran to catch up with the girl.

"What is it Baji?"

The slightest bit of agitation lingering in her words. She hadn't meant to snap at him, it was just the scorching heat that made her moody.

Baji lips pulled back into a devious smirk, flashing his fang like tooth as he let out a small chuckle, finding her grumpy mood rather amusing.

"What's got you in a bad mood babe?"

Placing his arm around her neck, he pulled the smaller girl to his side making her squirm under his firm hold.

"First of all I'm just tired. Second, I'm not your "babe." And third, it's too damn hot for you to be touching me."