Chapter 3: Panic! At The Pool

Hannah's POV

It was five o'clock now. I had been socializing with Harry all day, and he was now in his room.

I was in my room, turning on my laptop.

When it finished all that turning on and crap, I got on Skype.

I called Kody. I climbed on my bed and sat crisscross applesauce with the laptop set in front of me.

When she picked up, I grinned into the webcam.

"Hey woman!" I laughed. "How is my schmexi guuuurl?!" She smiled.

"MY schmexi girl!" Harry ran in. "Harry! It's rude to spy on people who are skyping." I scolded.

"Wait, Harry is supposed to be eight!" Kody exclaimed. "That's what I thought too."

Harry laid his head on my lap, and smiled at the camera. I pet his brown curls like they were a dog.

"Uncle Simon knew I wouldn't come if it was an eighteen year old that needed babysat. You know, cause he wouldn't need it. But, apparently Harry does." I sighed, continuing to stroke his curls.

"Well, at least he's not ugly." Kody said. "Hehehe!" Harry giggled like a little girl.

"He's like a puppy sometimes..." I said. Referring to how he was laying his head on my lap, letting me pet his curls. "A very well behaved, potty trained puppy." Harry said.

"Yup." I nodded.

"Has he given you any trouble?" Kody asked. "No!" Harry exclaimed. "Not really." I shook my head.

"Good. Listen to me pretty boy. You mess with my Hannah. You die. Thems the rules." She said.

I laughed. "Thems the rules Harry." I nodded. "Okay!" He smiled.

"I'm not afraid to get on a plane and come up there myself to whip up on your ass."

"OH EM GEEEE...she said a bad word." Harry gasped.

"She always says bad words." I laughed. "Oh, and don't worry Kody. If Harry messes with me, I will send Donald down to come get you in the private jet. Then you can get here to beat Harry up in luxury." I said.

"Sounds good." She said.

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating. It was on my lap, under Harry's head. "Woooh...It feels weird!" He laughed.

I pulled it out from underneath his jungle of curls.

-------------------------

From: Uncle Simon

To: Hannah

'Hey Hannah, I just wanted to let you know. If Harry tries anything...call me...'

-------------------------

I nodded and texted back.

-------------------------

From: Hannah

To: Uncle Simon

'He's being really good actually! No problems so far!'

------------------------

I texted back and got back to Kody and Harry.

"Just so you know, if I come visit, I'm gonna be the one in Hannah's lap, not you." She pointed a finger.

"Not if she likes me better..." Harry pouted.

"You like me better don't you?" Harry asked, looking up to me. I got back to petting his hair. "Of course, Harry. Of course." I said sarcastically.