Ch2: Summer Begins :) Pt 2

12:30 AM

Astranova awoke with exhilaration and excitement.

Today was the first day of Summer and she was ready to begin the day.

She looked at Bula, who was still asleep.

"Happy first day of Summer, love." Astranova said, in a whisper as she was now kissing him silently on the cheek.

Bula smiled and reached up to her cheek.

Astranova allowed him to.

"Happy first day of Summer to you too, my Astra." Bula said, in a whisper as he silently and sleepily gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Astranova blushed and laid him back down on their long pillow.

She then teleported over to the closet where she opened it and found her purple and blue swimsuit.

All Astranova needed now was her surfboard, which was in the garage.

She teleported out of the room and into the hallway.

When Astranova got out into the hallway, she saw the bedroom door to Zeeter's room open and Zeeter came out.

Zeeter was really angry.

"Good morning, Zeeter. Happy first day of Summer!" Astranova said as the lavender alien approached her.

Zeeter smiled.

"Good morning, Captain! I was just about to go for a first day of Summer ride." She said as they were standing.

"This early in the morning?" Astranova asked, inquisitive.

"Of course, Captain! Though, what are you doing up and where are you going?" Zeeter said, inquisitive as well.

"Well... I'm... I'm going surfing on Zula Beach. I need to really relax before the next few hours." Astranova said, before they teleported to the garage.

Zeeter nodded her head, in understanding.

"Let me guess... Your mom, her boyfriend and your sister are coming here to spend the day with us...?" She said, remembering what happened last week.

"Yes..." Astranova said, with an agitating sigh as they now were teleporting to the garage.

.................................................................................................................................

When they got into the garage, Astranova found her purple with white flowers surfboard and Zeeter found her dark purple helmet.

Before the two went their separate ways, they looked at each other.

"Be safe, Captain!" Zeeter said, smiling.

Astranova smiled back at her.

"You too, Zeeter. You too..."